Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first steroid experimentation. Which one?!!

TheBuffSwan

I am 5'4 at 128. Not sure about my bf. I'd say 30% I think. Been lifting about a yr and a half. Made great gains so far. I lift around 4 times a week and do cardio about 3-4 times a week with mostly 30 mins of HIIT. For supplements I take a thermo, a hardening agent (Compound 20), creatine, and BCAAs. For lifting I lift heavy around 4x6-8 for each lift and do a lot of circuits and supersets. I eat very clean at around 1500-1600 calories a day and protein intake around 130g a day with fairly low carb intake. I am looking to get really lean while maintaining my lean mass. Not looking to gain much more "weight" scale wise (I get weighed in every month for my job and can't go above 134 ibs). I am leaning more toward Anavar for my first cycle to test out, but not too sure if this is a good choice. I'm a newb so any help would be appreciated! If you check out my gallery, I have a current pic of me and what I look like that I literally took today

Last edited:
There are many people who frequent this board that are far more qualified to advise you on a cycle but I did want to get your thread bumped because ...

You need to know your BF is NO WHERE near 30%. It wasn't 30% in April 2012, it's certainly not that now. I find it much harder to estimate on women but I'm thinking you're somewhere between 18% and 20%, leaning toward the lower end. Actually, a straight on photo and straight from the back photo would make it easier to estimate.

And one other thought. You could easily lose inches and gain muscle if you run a cycle but you need to be aware of the fact it will almost definitely lead to at least some weight gain, it can't be helped. Muscle is denser than fat (think pound of feathers vs. pound of lead). You don't have a lot of wiggle room with your weigh ins. And I don't think anybody can give you a guarantee what you will lose/gain running a cycle, especially not first time out of the box.

That being said you've done a lovely job so far and have a lot to be proud of, well done!

There are many people who frequent this board that are far more qualified to advise you on a cycle but I did want to get your thread bumped because ...

You need to know your BF is NO WHERE near 30%. It wasn't 30% in April 2012, it's certainly not that now. I find it much harder to estimate on women but I'm thinking you're somewhere between 18% and 20%, leaning toward the lower end. Actually, a straight on photo and straight from the back photo would make it easier to estimate.

And one other thought. You could easily lose inches and gain muscle if you run a cycle but you need to be aware of the fact it will almost definitely lead to at least some weight gain, it can't be helped. Muscle is denser than fat (think pound of feathers vs. pound of lead). You don't have a lot of wiggle room with your weigh ins. And I don't think anybody can give you a guarantee what you will lose/gain running a cycle, especially not first time out of the box.

That being said you've done a lovely job so far and have a lot to be proud of, well done!

Tried anavar, tried anavar and clen. I did not see many results. I do not feel right on clen or anavar. THEN i tried SARMS . I was afraid they were another (scam) They work great and you feel great. Also may be easier on body.
Read SARMS questions under "new posts" on this site.

Yeah that was a typo lol I'm at like 22% my bad!! But yeah I guess I am going to continue going natty, it will just take me longer which I am ok with!

Top Bottom