Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insight on on Cardarine vs Boldenone.

I am a 10 mile a day runner and have been for almost 20 years now... steroids in general, including equipoise, always end up more problematic for endurance purposes, at some point.. orals especially are not ideal.. they can bring on horrible pumps which certainly hinder your ability on top of the lethargy from the thrashing of your liver... its a bad idea... even equipoise, which is horribly overrated as a huge endurance boost, will eventually get you with side effects and suppression.. there is zero reason to incorporate steroids for endurance purposes.. you certainly can stack steroids and sarms together, which pair extremely well, but for endurance purposes, you would one million percent want sarms only

I am a 10 mile a day runner and have been for almost 20 years now... steroids in general, including equipoise, always end up more problematic for endurance purposes, at some point.. orals especially are not ideal.. they can bring on horrible pumps which certainly hinder your ability on top of the lethargy from the thrashing of your liver... its a bad idea... even equipoise, which is horribly overrated as a huge endurance boost, will eventually get you with side effects and suppression.. there is zero reason to incorporate steroids for endurance purposes.. you certainly can stack steroids and sarms together, which pair extremely well, but for endurance purposes, you would one million percent want sarms only

Thanks much for the insight dylan and I'm watching your video now. What would you pair with something like cardarine for a little extra explosiveness through sprinting. So not so much long 10mile runs but speed endurance thresholds.

Dylan you seem to be the guy! What do you think of these companies efficacy in products chemyo, ubrella and sarms4sale?

Dylan you seem to be the guy! What do you think of these companies efficacy in products chemyo, ubrella and sarms4sale?
i would encourage you to do some forum searches about chemyo and how absolutely terrible they are.. they have become one of the worst companies there is!

this video covers part of the many issues they have...

Umbrella and Sarms4Sale are the two companies i rate the highest of any company out there

Top Bottom