Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

much love.........

roadkill75

Even though I don't post much, I read up on current and past threads here and on AF every-single-day. And Believe me, there are some of the most retarded questions that get asked every day with 20 replies, yet the good questions don't get any replies, I guess that's the speed of the board.

Even after all the stupid shit, I've gotten so much info from this board. I believe the knowledge of peeps here has helped me out a lot. I'm very careful about what we put in my body, as we all should be. this board has been a ton of help. thanks everyone!!!

btw: Newbs, This board aint bad man, you just gotta learn to filter out the BULLSHIT.

I agree 100% with ya, EF is the undisputed champion of all boards. That being said, I like the fact that dumb questions are receiving replies here. You go to a site like BB and the kids askin retarded questions are flamed, humiliated and then they leave....presumably to still do the stupid shit they had asked about because they got no constructive crtiticism or responses. Here however, it seems no matter how dumb the question there is always people who are willing to take a step back from their holier than thou attitude and take some time to try and steer the kid in the right direction. We all started with dumb ideas and amazingly rediculous questions by other people's standpoints, and with research and help from good bros like those on here, look how far we have come! Ultimately it takes me just as much time to flame someone as it does to suggest that they ask us more questions, read more, and get their shit together before messing with gear so why not help a kid out?

It is this, among so many other things, that make EF one of the best boards around.....EVERYONE (minus trolls and spammers) has a place here and generally gets the respect they deserve.

There is going to be some BS on any board, entertainment is always good but i still have always found rock solid info on this board and it was the first board i found when i started looking for info a few years ago

RuckstaR said:
I agree 100% with ya, EF is the undisputed champion of all boards. That being said, I like the fact that dumb questions are receiving replies here. You go to a site like BB and the kids askin retarded questions are flamed, humiliated and then they leave....presumably to still do the stupid shit they had asked about because they got no constructive crtiticism or responses. Here however, it seems no matter how dumb the question there is always people who are willing to take a step back from their holier than thou attitude and take some time to try and steer the kid in the right direction. We all started with dumb ideas and amazingly rediculous questions by other people's standpoints, and with research and help from good bros like those on here, look how far we have come! Ultimately it takes me just as much time to flame someone as it does to suggest that they ask us more questions, read more, and get their shit together before messing with gear so why not help a kid out?

It is this, among so many other things, that make EF one of the best boards around.....EVERYONE (minus trolls and spammers) has a place here and generally gets the respect they deserve.

I agree. This is a very good board with some of the most knowledgeable bros and especially mods I've seen. The only one that rivals it is the 'bolex board from 4 or 5 years ago.

Makavelli said:
I agree. This is a very good board with some of the most knowledgeable bros and especially mods I've seen. The only one that rivals it is the 'bolex board from 4 or 5 years ago.

Makavelli just happens to beone of those good bros!

I love this board. Even when someone is flamming someone else they still end up giving up some useful information. There are a lot of good bros. on here. Ulter, Divison, Jenetic and other I am not too familiar with yet. These guys have helped me out a lot. Thanks fellas.

this board most indefinitely has the best mods i have ever seen, and i am talking about any board i have been involved in. but yes this is a board full of a lot of information, reminds me of a couple of the die hard car boards i used to be a part of before they got popular and kids wanted to know why their new muffler didn't give them a fast car :rolleyes:

iagree there will always be bullshit in this world but this board is full of good info and good bros

Top Bottom