Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miss24k *Next Phase* Log

MrsJnuts said:
Best wishes to you Miss24K!! I'm anxious to hear how you do and see your pics. :)

thank you and best of luck to you too... I'm just as anxious to see your beauitful pics and to hear all about you wowing them, and knockin' em dead!

Monday June 20th

*Note, I took a complete week off from the diet and training, I had started to tell you all the yumy things I was eating, but felt bad cause I know lots of you are getting ready for competitions, believe me it was for the best :lmao:

I didn't bloat up too bad, this time I eased myself into the treats ;)

Going to see my trainer tomorrow but until then I got to get back to a structual eating plan, I don't know how to eat like "normal people" anymore. :(

Training is going to be light for a few days, because my body is still tired, and since friday I've had this pain in my lower back and it would shoot up my back and down all the way into my calves, it has been far from pleasant let me tell you, seems better today.

7:00
multi
1/2 a banana

7:30
light stretching
20 minutes light cardio
abs

9:00
1C cream of rice,1/2C skim milk
6 egg whites

Miss24k said:
Going to see my trainer tomorrow but until then I got to get back to a structual eating plan, I don't know how to eat like "normal people" anymore. :(

Welcome to my own personal hell....

I haven't been able to eat like normal peeps since April 2000.

Oh no Daisy, you're the 2nd person to tell me that, this has never happened to be before. :( I was trying to put the laundry away on saturday and when I was bending
down it hurt so much I wanted to cry. I did do some light stretching yesterday and today. I'll try the ice and heat tonight.

OMG Sassy it's quite annoying, actually I just can't do it, I tried and it was driving e crazy.

I would say write out a diet for yoruself & just keep following & adjusting as you would for comp, but for whatever goal is next. Any next comps? Lookign to build a little more mass or reshape anything?

What's killing me is that I have gotten sort of loose descriptions of diets and haven't been gettign weighed or bf'd and being held to the diet, so I'm not serious about it. I'm good for most fo the day & I lose it or just get bored w/ the lack of specific target goals right now. Not good.

Sassy69 said:
I would say write out a diet for yoruself & just keep following & adjusting as you would for comp, but for whatever goal is next. Any next comps? Lookign to build a little more mass or reshape anything?

What's killing me is that I have gotten sort of loose descriptions of diets and haven't been gettign weighed or bf'd and being held to the diet, so I'm not serious about it. I'm good for most fo the day & I lose it or just get bored w/ the lack of specific target goals right now. Not good.

Oh I don't know, I'm thinking about a show in NY Aug. 20th, then if I do well maybe the nationals for that in November in Cali (this would be a dream), then mass work until next May. Or maybe don't do a show in Aug, and do a show in Toronto in November. Then work on mass until it's the montreal show again in May (where I plan to have the all stop breathing, but just for a second cause I want the to give me my damn trophy;)

Not sure exactly the plan yet, all I know is that I got to do another show before this season is over!!!!

11:00
3oz chicken, 1/2C brown rice

1:15
3/4C brown rice, 3oz extra lean ground beef

3:45
1C broccoli, 1C shrimp, 1 tbsp coconut oil

Top Bottom