Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ME Bench & ME Squat

Lord_Suston said:
your progress speak for itself, I am by far not an expert. Just thinking of shoulder problems you were having and thinking less reps might help the shoulder. I also thought you just got your suit for some reason, guess it is bad memory. The suggestion on accessory work is how I do my own lift, I examine my main lift and then critique what went wrong and then I usually do the next excericse to bring up that weakness. I like chains better than bands, for some reason (i have use them only a handful of time) I felt a lot of joint discomfort and pain with bancd yet none with chains. All of the suggestion I add are for you to critique and evaluate, they are just ideas you might want to implement or not, depending on style

hey..i'm not an expert myself:) ...i'm always the student. and i see your point about my shoulder but before september, i was doing reps and my shoulder pains were going away as well as it was responding better too. i also took scott cartwright's advice about the reps(he does a shitload of reps in training!!)and decided to give it a go...i mean what else did i have to go on..:D. any hoot, thats' why the high reps and also need to work on explosion work. the bands i believe caused the pain in first place which is why i only use them doing "reverse" movements..nothing adding resistance and this was my own fault..using the bands too much and i found this out before it was too late..oh well!! the only time i use band tension is with squats and deadlifts. the suit was something i always had and taking the opportunity to use it and learn it was something i was tryin and was quite successful.

the point about the weaknesses is what i agree with...which is why i've doing speed work as well as plyos to help on my weakness..which is explosion. my form is fine...just need more explosion out of the bottom of those squats. i always enjoy hearin what you have to say and i enjoyed this debate with ya. thanks again. wish i could give ya karma...but i think i'm all out..;) tb

Monstar workout brutha. Sometimes I look at your workouts and realize how damn strong you are and it makes me want to hide in a plate of 1,000 pancakes.

Excellent job brutha. Damn!

PolishHammer1977 said:
Monstar workout brutha. Sometimes I look at your workouts and realize how damn strong you are and it makes me want to hide in a plate of 1,000 pancakes.

Excellent job brutha. Damn!

hey...just keep in mind...your lookin up to me and i'm lookin up to two other monstarrs...i think you know who though!! thanks brotha..i appreciate it! tb

Top Bottom