Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man, Is It Good To Be Young!!!!!

imprint516

I just realized this the other day, I mean the partying the drugs the the fact that your just young! Grant it im into that with moderation , half the time im in just eating right and resting and training right,but even then chasing girls. Gotta love the women. Its great im not even half as big as i will be i have so much ahead of me , i havent even done my 1st show yet which i want to do sometime in the future, havent even graduted college!...not to say to i wont be going after the 20 year olds when im 30 or so ( im always going to stay young at heart in every aspect) but i dont know.. i could go on forever..being young its a great feeling....whos with me on this

I'm with ya bro. I'm 21 and I was just thinking the other day this is the best age to be. Your old enough for all the fun stuff like jiggly bars, alcohol, dance clubs etc. I think I'd like to stay this age forever.

Alright...I will have to agree with this one. I will be 21 in 2 weeks, so I should be happy, right?

;)

I WOULD SAY YES!!! 20,21,22 etc this is the life...I was also thinking how much better the girls are . I was mature at young age and got into this like 11th started lifting 9th but the whole eating right supplements training hard etc etc not untill 11th, no girl can understand that or knows how to fuck right or anything you know..now its a different story they appreciate it or some of them do.those are the ones that stick around.

Whats even better is when your are 40 and you still have the youthful health of a 20 year old.

You get the best of both worlds: Wisdom of the ages to go along with health. Women are still quite hot also.

I see so many guys enter 40 with huge beer guts, laziness, complacency and no desire to continue learning. It's like they think that they earned a right to become status quo.

Keep on eating right, lifting, and never stop being a child...

CM..what's goin on bro..Very inspirational..words I live my life by...Eat right train hard and never stop being a child.

Top Bottom