Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maintain more muscle in a BULK/CUT [same cycle] ?

I usually cut the last half of my cycle when gains start stalking out. I capitalize on the first half by eating at a surplus, then around 6-8 weeks in I will switch to more of a cut because at that point myostatin is so high, further muscle growth is few and far between anyways. I see no problem with that if you keep your cycle lengths reasonable

I usually cut the last half of my cycle when gains start stalking out. I capitalize on the first half by eating at a surplus, then around 6-8 weeks in I will switch to more of a cut because at that point myostatin is so high, further muscle growth is few and far between anyways. I see no problem with that if you keep your cycle lengths reasonable

U cutting at 8 weeks would assume ur using short esters? I like to use long esters atm.
What would u consider "reasonable"?

it depends on what your running as well... if your running primo or eq, you will still notice continual gains after the 8 week mark but most of the time, gains do tend to slow after that mark... it all depends on what your using... if your using something like gw-501516 then you will continue to see results, and generally with all sarms you will still see results past that mark... it just all depends...

Top Bottom