Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maintain more muscle in a BULK/CUT [same cycle] ?

dvoted

Hey guys
Weight: 190lbs
BF: 15%~
Height: 5'9

This question had just occurred to me though this statement may be a logical fallacy, here it goes.

If someone did a bulk cycle [Test 500/Deca 400] for 12 weeks and gains 20 lbs then "cruises" on Test @ 350 a week for 10 weeks and slowly reduces calories to cut then PCT then maintaine

Would it be more beneficial to run a BULK/CUT > PCT > Maintain rather than Bulk > PCT > Maintain > Cut, to hold onto muscle from the bulk.

Now ofcourse its a longer cycle = harder shutdown and extensive PCT. Keeping in mind the PCT is dialed in and all ancillaries at hand.

Hopefully this made sence..

Just take your time bro.. being 22yrs old you got a long time to hit your goals. Personally, I didn't start AAS till I was 30. So by the time I was ready I had a nice base to work with.

If you want to hold gains after a bulk and then cut, I would incorporate sarms and use them as a bridge into your next cycle. So you would go 12 weeks on and then run a sarms1 triple stack.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

yeah bro, you have no reason to be talking about or thinking about cruising period... you really shouldn't even be using steroids or hormones at your age either... if you are, then in between cycles, stick with the sarms triple stack as your bridge between cycles... if you want, even add some proviron and you will have keepable gains...

Thanks heaps for the input dylan. My next cycle isn't going to be for another year atleast and proviron is hell expensive here in the land down under

stick with sarms bro.... you can get the through customs from sarms1 and they will help you to make some serious progress over the next year...

sarms are the new way to hold muscle and gain with very low suppression inbetween cycles bro! look into them.They also can be used in pct to keep gains (osta/gw).Do some research on them, there are posts and logs all over the place.

Unless your doing crazy calorie restrictions to drop a lot of weight fast you really shouldnt be losing any muscle at all.

Its one thing when your a pro level BB and you run a massive bulk and cut for a show but cmon, most people here cant even manage to bust 200lbs naturally so extreme cutting shouldnt even be a concern. In my opinion bulking and cutting should be reserved for the elite BB competitors not the average joe because frankly the average joe has no business doing it.

Just cycle conservatively and eat clean for slow ongoing recomposition.

Top Bottom