Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking to start a routine

Laura2434

Hey everyone! I'm Laura and I'm looking to get into a very good diet/training routine. I've always been interested in fitness, but have never really committed to it in the way that you ladies seem to. I'm looking to really only lose about 5 lbs and my real goal is to be in shape and sculpted. I just wanted to see if anyone could look over the training/diet routine I put together and let me know if it looks ok or if there is something I should change. Thank you!

My stats:
115 lbs
5'4"
20% BF

Training/Cardio Schedule:

Monday- 30 min cardio/legs/calves
Tuesday- back/abs
Wed- 30 min cardio/chest
Thu- Shoulders/abs
Fri- 30 min cardio/arms

The exercises I'm doing with each muscle group is taken right off of the shadow project.

Diet:

Meal 1: 1/2 cup oatmeal, 5 egg whites & 1 whole egg, coffee
Meal 2: banana & yogurt
Meal 3: Turkey or veggie or tuna sandwich, 1/2 cup cottage cheese and salad with green veggies
Meal 4: Protein shake
Meal 5: Whole wheat pasta w/ sauce, chicken or lean beef, red potato
Meal 6: Protein shake with a handful of walnuts

Welcome! YOu may want to try out FitDay.com to get a macro breakdown on your daily foods. This would show you where you may need to make changes to help you achieve your goals.

My suggestions below in RED welcome to EF :wavey:
Laura2434 said:
Hey everyone! I'm Laura and I'm looking to get into a very good diet/training routine. I've always been interested in fitness, but have never really committed to it in the way that you ladies seem to. I'm looking to really only lose about 5 lbs and my real goal is to be in shape and sculpted. I just wanted to see if anyone could look over the training/diet routine I put together and let me know if it looks ok or if there is something I should change. Thank you!

My stats:
115 lbs
5'4"
20% BF

Training/Cardio Schedule:
If you stick with this, cardio AFTER weights if it in not split am/ cardio / pm weights ... 8-10 min warm up is good before lifting as well
Monday- 30 min cardio/legs/calves
Tuesday- back/abs
Wed- 30 min cardio/chest
Thu- Shoulders/abs
Fri- 30 min cardio/arms

The exercises I'm doing with each muscle group is taken right off of the shadow project.

Diet:

Meal 1: 1/2 cup oatmeal, 5 egg whites & 1 whole egg, coffee
Meal 2: banana & yogurt Need Protein here or possible fat source, maybe plain yogurt with fresh berries, scoop Protein Powder in there??? etc
Meal 3: Turkey or veggie or tuna sandwich, 1/2 cup cottage cheese and salad with green veggies define sandiwch... bread? what kind? grains, look for 100% whole grain / whole wheat etc
Meal 4: Protein shake
Meal 5: Whole wheat pasta w/ sauce, chicken or lean beef, red potato Either paste or tato not both IMO ,
Meal 6: Protein shake with a handful of walnuts
Hope that helps a bit

lets see the fitday breaks downs

Top Bottom