Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lookin for advice about ProHormones

New to this forum and this is my first post.

STATS/BACKGROUND

Lifted for 5 years in high school/college, went to China lost 25 pounds, came back skinny(175Ibs), drank beer in college, stopped working out regulgarly, 3 years out of the game I am getting back into lifing/bodybuilding hardcore. Been lifting hardcore for 2 months and have seen great progress.

Diet is in CHECK.
Training program is in CHECK.
Supplements are all in CHECK.

I'm at 208Ibs as of this morning at around 13% bodyfat and 25 years of age; height 5'11''

GOAL:
I'm looking to gain 10-15 pounds of muscle, get to 8%BF, and increase strength in the next 2 months. I'm a mesomorph and fat loss is not an issue.

THE DEBATE:

Reaching my goal naturally in such a short period of time is impossible so I am considering hormonal assistance. I have done a lot of reading with regards to pro hormone, and steroid usage. Bottom line- I'M INTERESTED. Since I have yet to cycle I'm naturally slightly nervous to put something harmful in my body (hepatotoxic effect).

I've taken a liking to Dianabol, however would like input from the more experienced members. Any advice for an oral only first cycle?

Thanks in advance

By saying diet, training ect are "in check" ...those are the classic key words for I think they are good but really probably not. Post them up and lets have a look. You have only been back 2 months? Your shit isnt even broken back in yet.

Advice on prohormones? What? In relations to AAS...they are garbage. More sides and little results. If you dont want liver toxic then you need to stay away from orals. Injectables do not affect your liver. (or almost nothing in comparison to orals)

If your stats are accurate then you may have a decent base. You should post a pic and see if its really accurate. I would wait at least a few more months before you think abouot anything. being back two months after a very long layoff is asking for tendon or connective tissue injuries by jumping into something thats going to jack your strength way up.
You could easily gain the 10 lb you want with no "assistance". IF your diet and training are as they are supposed to be for your goals. Again...post up your diet and training split.

if youre looking for biggisg gains from prohormones i would reccomend the dieslebolan buddy great oral and will gains you heeps however it comes with abit of bloat, but may be looking into something like this. Another good one is helladrol which will provide you with good strength and leaner gains than the diesel, but you wont get as much size. Like above said they are not AAS but you still need to be careful and do them right, you can however get decent gains off them providing you takecare.

if youre looking for biggisg gains from prohormones i would reccomend the dieslebolan buddy great oral and will gains you heeps however it comes with abit of bloat, but may be looking into something like this. Another good one is helladrol which will provide you with good strength and leaner gains than the diesel, but you wont get as much size. Like above said they are not AAS but you still need to be careful and do them right, you can however get decent gains off them providing you takecare.

A good portion of those sold at N2BM like beast, diesel, Hella, ect actually are steroids. They just aren't main stream ones. There were hundreds of them created on the books that never got produced. N2 found some and produced them. It just takes the faggot government a while to catch up. Hence why diesel 1 was banned as with beast 1. Not diesel is on a 3rd revision if I'm not mistaken. Beast has been changed a few times too. Katana was outright banned iirc.
These aren't prohormones. Actual prohormones are again.....crap. these designer steroids are often more liver toxic than things like var, dbol ect.

you want to drop your body fat that much and you want to run dbol? that's about as far off as you can get... that makes no sense whatsoever... by the way your post sounds, your just looking for a shortcut and that just does not happen with this... you've only been training 2 months? that's not even close enough to being ready... yeah, you trained in the past but took years off.... your not going to get a shortcut... you need to put in the time and effort first or your will run juice and quickly find out that your gains will be gone... you need to build more naturally and not try to take a shortcut that just is not there...

Dylan and burnthis are correct man, I would forsure put in some more time before jumping into anything. There is a great post that I have been following that was wrote by radar that is title "so you want to build muscle and loose fat then read this" I found that post super helpful. Also from the research I have done about dbol its forsure not what you should take to reach your goals.

Top Bottom