Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longer cycles vs shorter cycles

I thought cycles were finished at week 8 due to myostatin?

yup happens to me everytime. smack on 8 weeks and i maintain n stop growing. im done with 12-14 week cycles. 8 pct bridge then another 8 seems like a better option. for me anyways

But lot of people say that boldenone should be run longer for the best results ( up to 16 weeks)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using EliteFitness

In the long run shorter cycles arent going to blow your body out as fast as longer cycles... honestly id try test prop cycle for 6-8 weeks thrn try and test c or e cycle for 12-16 weeks and you'll gain your own preferance

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

For pct I have clomid, forma and DAA. Should I put in something else?

here's a strong pct for you bro...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

But lot of people say that boldenone should be run longer for the best results ( up to 16 weeks)

you should up your doses around week 8 because of myostatin.. no one said to necessarily stop it.

so with EQ for example.. start with 400.. then 500 at week 6, then 600 at week 12.

I'm indifferent to this entire debate.. it totally depends on your goals, what you are running, your plans etc.

newbs to steroids should definately cycle off and on for a minimum of 5 years before they even think about staying on. and those who have little lifting history should put in a solid 5-7 years in the weightroom before messing with hormones.

Depends what your goals are.

You were getting lethargy off of anavar at 50mg/day? I've run it at 150mg/day and I've never felt lethargic. You sure its real?

EQ@50mg/day? Or 350mg/week? I'd run some test, keep you feeling good.

Longer cycles always work better for muscle gain, with the price being potential health consequences. At some point you may be shut down enough where the recovery is so counterproductive that you lose more gains than if you were to do a medium length or shorter length cycle.

Nelson's post isn't an "argument" for running shorter cycles but more of a rationalization on why he feels like he can get away with shorter cycles. It should be retitled "Another argument for why I can get away with shorter cycles"

There's a clear distinction that needs to be made. What works for one person won't necessarily work for everyone else, in fact it probably won't. In order to come to any types of conclusions about a product's effectiveness, a formal study has to be conducted with the proper reporting of numbers and methods - or else it just might look like a clever way to disguise the promotion of a few products you make money off of, right? :)

you can disagree with nelson without the ridiculous "promoting supplements" thing that a few of you on here keep parroting. there aren't any promoting of supplements because I would never allow that shit. guess who runs NTBM squad team on here? yes that would be me!! and if i see someone doing a shitty job they are kicked off the team and we will find someone else. its that simple. and nelson isn't even a rep anyway. he doesn't even have access to the rep forums!!

so next time you want to discuss something regarding the reps then PM me or PM rick. don't post nonsense on the open forums. picking a fight with nelson is pointless cause he has no authority over my reps (although I know to some it seems that way) . thank you!

you should up your doses around week 8 because of myostatin.. no one said to necessarily stop it.

so with EQ for example.. start with 400.. then 500 at week 6, then 600 at week 12.

I'm indifferent to this entire debate.. it totally depends on your goals, what you are running, your plans etc.

newbs to steroids should definately cycle off and on for a minimum of 5 years before they even think about staying on. and those who have little lifting history should put in a solid 5-7 years in the weightroom before messing with hormones.

I agree to tapering doses up and down to help overcome adaptation, but I still think after 8-10 weeks you would be pretty much spinning your wheels with the cycle trying to get more gains. I'm going to try and limit my blasts to about 10 weeks until I see a reason to change it.

Top Bottom