Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Longer cycles vs shorter cycles

buttbeater

Im doing 50mgs of boldenone and 25mgs of anavar a day ( I cut the var back from 50 due to lethargy). Been running the boldenone since the start of July, and the var since August, both transdermals. I was planning on running the boldenone for at least sixteen weeks and the var for eight weeks.
Do you guys think gains and body recomposition are more keepable with longer cycles?
Sent from my Nexus 4 using EliteFitness

Depends what your goals are.

You were getting lethargy off of anavar at 50mg/day? I've run it at 150mg/day and I've never felt lethargic. You sure its real?

EQ@50mg/day? Or 350mg/week? I'd run some test, keep you feeling good.

Longer cycles always work better for muscle gain, with the price being potential health consequences. At some point you may be shut down enough where the recovery is so counterproductive that you lose more gains than if you were to do a medium length or shorter length cycle.

Nelson's post isn't an "argument" for running shorter cycles but more of a rationalization on why he feels like he can get away with shorter cycles. It should be retitled "Another argument for why I can get away with shorter cycles"

There's a clear distinction that needs to be made. What works for one person won't necessarily work for everyone else, in fact it probably won't. In order to come to any types of conclusions about a product's effectiveness, a formal study has to be conducted with the proper reporting of numbers and methods - or else it just might look like a clever way to disguise the promotion of a few products you make money off of, right? :)

I'm a fan of the long and low cycles .

Brad.

There's advantages to both ways and it will vary from person to person on what is effective... I have run both types and had excellent experiences with both... Its about how your body responds and how you do things... There are products that allow for better recovery and protect so well on cycle that we are able to have more options on how we run cycles...

Ya, I kinda thought the gains would be more long term. Would doing a inter pct help? Maybe do pct and then just run a natural test booster for a few weeks longer?

Ya, I kinda thought the gains would be more long term. Would doing a inter pct help? Maybe do pct and then just run a natural test booster for a few weeks longer?

I would do a full pct then run a 4-6 week follow up with a solid test booster like hcgenerate es, bridge, Phyto serms, or test stack.

Im doing 50mgs of boldenone and 25mgs of anavar a day ( I cut the var back from 50 due to lethargy). Been running the boldenone since the start of July, and the var since August, both transdermals. I was planning on running the boldenone for at least sixteen weeks and the var for eight weeks.
Do you guys think gains and body recomposition are more keepable with longer cycles?

I do my best on longer cycles...no minimum of 8 WEEKS.

Top Bottom