Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LOL! Kerry Campaign Caught In *ANOTHER* LIE

I sense the gloves are coming off...

Nice...

BTW, How DARE they criticize Kerry's actual record as a Senator. Everyone knows that's hitting below the belt.

Plus, he had good reason to miss those meetings! He was on secret missions to Cambodia, or uh the Mekong Delta, with uh, the CIA or was it Navy SEALS or Army Rangers or, I don't know. I just know he had a good reason damn it!!

He's taking a page from Gore's campaign strategies, make claims that sounds so outageous they *have* to be true....least until someone looks into them.

p0ink said:
so let's get this straight. he says he was fighting in cambodia before khmer rogue was even on the battle path, he says he was there with SEALs and SF guys dropping them off in a swift board (which SEALs dont use for insertions), he says he was a secret agent for the CIA, he says he was the vice chairman of the senate intelligence comittee, and now he thinks he is Bob Kerrey, not John Kerry!

oh my god! LOL!!

Code said:
He's taking a page from Gore's campaign strategies, make claims that sounds so outageous they *have* to be true....least until someone looks into them.
The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it.

It's frightening to think that our choices are Bush and Kerry.

That doesn't say much for the freedom of choice does it now?

There is no good ending to this election.

Top Bottom