Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

President of Mexico rages against AZ, then gets pwned

i don't agree with stopping random peeps on the street to prove legal status

huge invasion of privacy for legal residents/citizens

plus imagine how much of a pita it would be to always have to proof on you, and then get detained if you don't. no thanks

illegals aren't even that bad, like sure deport them if they are committing crimes, but if not they are helping our economy.

privacy is a privilege. . .

lets see how the white people in AZ feel when they have to raise their own kids, paint their own house and do their own landscaping (or pay 3x more for it)

this is the weakest side to this argument.
not one mexican family were i grew up and all this shit got done by white folks.

lets see how the white people in AZ feel when they have to raise their own kids, paint their own house and do their own landscaping (or pay 3x more for it)

about damn time those fuckers have to live like the rest of us. . .ain't no messicans where i live. . .i gotta pay market rate and/or prevailing wage. . .

this is the weakest side to this argument.
not one mexican family were i grew up and all this shit got done by white folks.

I'm guessing this wasn't an upper middle class or upper class neighborhood. Most people can't afford a live in nanny or house keeper on the regular. or pay someone to landscape their house

just because where you lived is an example, doesn't mean it's applicable to other parts of the country and/or neighborhoods. Even in cases of middle class around the country, there is a lot of work done by illegals.

Using a very small and specific example to apply to an entire state..that's a weak argument.

maintanence, janitors, landscaping, painting, housekeeping,...all the shit jobs that no one wants to do and certainly not for 5 dollars an hour.

i doubt you'll see people chomping at the bit for these type of jobs

I'm guessing this wasn't an upper middle class or upper class neighborhood. Most people can't afford a live in nanny or house keeper on the regular. or pay someone to landscape their house

just because where you lived is an example, doesn't mean it's applicable to other parts of the country and/or neighborhoods. Even in cases of middle class around the country, there is a lot of work done by illegals.

Using a very small and specific example to apply to an entire state..that's a weak argument.

maintanence, janitors, landscaping, painting, housekeeping,...all the shit jobs that no one wants to do and certainly not for 5 dollars an hour.

with 10% nationwide unemployment i disagree.
and i realize my example is but a small one, it demonstrates that white people are perfectly capable of babysitting, landscaping, etc.
illegals create a void not fill one

I thnk the fact that you can sure for pretty much anything in the US especially "hurting someone's feelings" by saying something about where they're from or whatever is pretty shitty...people take advantage of that. That law needs to change. What ever happened to freedom of speech?? If I call someone a lazy bum and he happens to be black, he's going to sue my ass for racism. I'm not saying he's a bum because he's black. I'm saying he's a bum because he's fully capable of getting a job but he's living on welfare and taking my tax money. This is why some things need to change.

... so what do canadians and english do? have dirty toilets and unkept lawns for decades?

c

Top Bottom