Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

President of Mexico rages against AZ, then gets pwned

I'm guessing this wasn't an upper middle class or upper class neighborhood. Most people can't afford a live in nanny or house keeper on the regular. or pay someone to landscape their house

just because where you lived is an example, doesn't mean it's applicable to other parts of the country and/or neighborhoods. Even in cases of middle class around the country, there is a lot of work done by illegals.

Using a very small and specific example to apply to an entire state..that's a weak argument.

maintanence, janitors, landscaping, painting, housekeeping,...all the shit jobs that no one wants to do and certainly not for 5 dollars an hour.

i doubt you'll see people chomping at the bit for these type of jobs

so if only rich people are using illegals for services they shouldn't feel the pinch too bad when they have to pay a few more dollars an hour to get their grass cut

our constitution does not guarantee a "right to privacy". . .i.e., privacy is not a right, but a privilege. . .and privileges can be temporarily suspended or taken away all together by the goverment anytime they want, especially in the interest of security.

questioning people walking down the street may in fact be a "huge invasion of privacy", but it's not a denial of your rights, because you don't have a right to privacy. . .dems duh rules.

our constitution does not guarantee a "right to privacy". . .i.e., privacy is not a right, but a privilege. . .and privileges can be temporarily suspended or taken away all together by the goverment anytime they want, especially in the interest of security.

questioning people walking down the street may in fact be a "huge invasion of privacy", but it's not a denial of your rights, because you don't have a right to privacy. . .dems duh rules.

just because something isn't a constitutional right doesn't mean it isn't desirable.

i don't understand why you would even bring that up

if they made HRT illegal and you complained about it in a thread i wouldn't be like 'durrr, HRT is a privilege not a right, hurr hurr'

just because something isn't a constitutional right doesn't mean it isn't desirable.

i don't understand why you would even bring that up

if they made HRT illegal and you complained about it in a thread i wouldn't be like 'durrr, HRT is a privilege not a right, hurr hurr'

my comment wasn't directed at you. . .or anyone in particular. . .it was just a statement of fact, that too many of us in the u.s. frequently overlook. . .we are very lucky. . .and we take a LOT of shit for granted. . .i'm just as guilty as anyone. . .i wasn't trying to get in your e-grill or anything :)

Top Bottom