Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

President of Mexico rages against AZ, then gets pwned

thats what rafts are for lol

you're gonna take a raft from guatamela, honduras or nicaragua?

smart

and bino, good find. what a fuckin retard he is. i'd like to see the president's response based on this.

as far as the AZ law..i find out absolutely hilarious that the phoenix sons wore "los suns" jerseys. that's nice. we ship out all the illegals but here's a parting gift to you with spanish on our jerseys for a game

how do people here at ef feel about the whole az thing?? i'm curious. we have quite a cross-section of people from different walks of life.

personally, i think az felt that the border had become so dangerous that they had no choice but to take a strong stance to protect the state and it's citizens. there's lots of people bitching, but i haven't heard one of the bitchers present a single alternative.

how do people here at ef feel about the whole az thing?? i'm curious. we have quite a cross-section of people from different walks of life.

personally, i think az felt that the border had become so dangerous that they had no choice but to take a strong stance to protect the state and it's citizens. there's lots of people bitching, but i haven't heard one of the bitchers present a single alternative.

i fully support it...i think america is the only country to get the racist label for wanting to protect our sovernity.
liberals are trying to make this a race issue cause they know they'll get the illegal votes when amnesty is granted.
sickens me to think of the inevitable liberal perma-majority

Yup. Az should have the right to enforce federal immigration laws.

What's pathetic is how both parties in washington are side-stepping the issue.

Yup. Az should have the right to enforce federal immigration laws.

What's pathetic is how both parties in washington are side-stepping the issue.

LOL. . .i saw this stupid fucking asshole bitching on cnn because her friend got busted in az for a petty crime (can't remember what it was) and when they found out she was an illegal, they deported her. . .wtf???? she was illegal AND she got caught doing a crime and this stupid b*@?ch thinks it's "unfair" that her friend was deported. . .and cnn gave her fucking air time. . .this place is fucked. . .everyone is st00pid. . .we're doomed. . .oh yeah, and, TGIF :worried:

time to head to the man-cave and reload some more shells. . .

i don't agree with stopping random peeps on the street to prove legal status

huge invasion of privacy for legal residents/citizens

plus imagine how much of a pita it would be to always have to proof on you, and then get detained if you don't. no thanks

illegals aren't even that bad, like sure deport them if they are committing crimes, but if not they are helping our economy.

lets see how the white people in AZ feel when they have to raise their own kids, paint their own house and do their own landscaping (or pay 3x more for it)

Top Bottom