Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Log for the NPC Masters Competition

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
A week in. No sugar. Eating clean. ANd you know what? It's not that bad. Good wholesome food. Shakes. GEAR throughout the day.

6 hardboiled eggs a day.

Lots of fiber -- lentils, bran flakes, pysillium tablets, lettuce. I like salads of just lettuce with raw cabbage and sliced low fat swiss cheese. oil and viniger.

NO OATMEAL. NO BROWN RICE.

Breakfast is yogurt and coffee.

WHite Kidney bean before any carbs. ANd a bunch of ingredients to be taken AFTER eating carbs. (More on this later).

I'm also using a little concoction of ingredients to absorb fat. I do use Chitosan -- an over looked supplement -- you can get it at any health food store.

Hitting each bodypart like I always do but adding some "extra" the day after. In other words, if I do Chest and Tris on Monday and BAck and Bi's on Tuesday, I'll throw in a little chest and tris on that day.

NO AEROBICS. But lots of walking. I like hitting the heavy bag and the speed bag. 500 twists with a 20 lb barbell before and after each workout.

T-bol kickstart and j ust upping the HRT and using whatever primo was left over. I may up the test as I go along and switch to prop and mast toward the end.

Whoever says it takes weeks for a cycle to kick in either doesn't know what they're talking about or doesn't know how to train. Or they were out of shape when they started the cycle. Guys, a week in and I see and feel difference.

It feels good to be focused. I needed it. Now I have to just enjoy the process. At this rate, I think I'll be where I want in another month. I'll let you know.

Nice. Could you talk a little more about your training as you up it with the cycle. I'm just kicking off and have designs on a steady increase of sets to almost double what I had been doing off cycle.

Nelson could you please breakdown your workouts?
Lifts, weight per set and # of reps?

The reason for no oatmeal and rice is I think it's shit starchy food. I might as well eat Pop-Tarts.

I train very instinctively -- no set reps or routine. Though I tend to do 10 sets for big bodyparts and 6 sets for smaller one's. I'm avoiding very heavy weights because I don't want to risk injury. I also do lots of partials and peak contraction work.

I'm in for this to learn from the Master....

How much chitosan are you taking per day?

A week in. No sugar. Eating clean. ANd you know what? It's not that bad. Good wholesome food. Shakes. GEAR throughout the day.

6 hardboiled eggs a day.

Lots of fiber -- lentils, bran flakes, pysillium tablets, lettuce. I like salads of just lettuce with raw cabbage and sliced low fat swiss cheese. oil and viniger.

NO OATMEAL. NO BROWN RICE.

YAY!!!...... wha? :(

Top Bottom