Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letsgrow's natty 90 day transformation log

you guys are my best friends
through thick and thin
we always been together
were four of a kind havin
fun all day laugh'n around and
pilen a way just best friends
BEST FRIENDS ARE WE!

i love you guys

Hehe. Well there's your giveaway. It's not isolating your chest only cause its too much weight.

Lighten it up and really squeeze the pecs in. When I do it there's seriously a small valley of about two inches in my sternum because my pecs are fully flexed.

Do 6-8 sets of 10-12 reps. If you can't do 10 reps lighten it up. And only rest for 30 seconds max. If this doesn't pump you and make you sore then I don't know what will. Stretch and flex the chest every rest period.

I know, sometimes it's nice to pump out heavy reps though. I get disgusting pumps when I go slow up and down for cable flyes and do like 12-15 reps. I will add a bit of weight then and aim for 10 and see if I can get some size from that. Thanks dude.

Ok so some shoulders tris and abs today I think are in order...n2amp and gear in my system, time to kill it!

Rotator cuff warmup.

1 arm rear high cable flye (palms out)
30x15 (way too lite)
50x15
60x12
70x10

Db press (no spotter so can't go super heavy)
40x15
50x15
65x10
75x4 (w/ negatives) drop 40x6 (w/ negatives)

Uh front raises (palms up)
30x12
40x11
50x8

Face down on incline bench side raises
25x12
30x12
35x10

Db shrug
100x20
130x15
150x15

2 hand oh db ext w/drops
60x15 drop 30x20
75x10 drop 40x12 (x2)

Chain pushdowns (fuck the ropes, chain is harder and more hardcore lol)
70x15x2
100x10x2

Reverse cable pushdowns (5 super slow up and down then 5 fast)
30x10 x2

Abs

Sauna

30 minutes fasted cardio on stairs...

^^^ you an your fasted cardio! Seriously impressed with that, I know I've said it before but damn bro, I just could not do that!

Yeah not sure how I do it either lol. If it weren't for the forged burner I am not sure I would be able to do it lol. It gives
Me that energy I need and gets a good sweat going too.

Yeah not sure how I do it either lol. If it weren't for the forged burner I am not sure I would be able to do it lol. It gives
Me that energy I need and gets a good sweat going too.

nice dude. When I start doing fasted cardio in the morning the fat just melts off me. Keep it up man. Make sure to get a shake or some form of amino acids in you after the cardio

nice dude. When I start doing fasted cardio in the morning the fat just melts off me. Keep it up man. Make sure to get a shake or some form of amino acids in you after the cardio

Yeah. Fat not coming off as fast as I would like but my calorie intake to just have my body function on a daily basis is so high that sometimes eating is a chore and I just get enough in which obviously doesn't help things. I usually get home from gym get ready for day then eat breakfast. Only thing different I could do would be to take a shake with me and wolf it down right away when I'm done with am cardio, not sure how much it will help but at least I would be getting more calories in I suppose.

Sorry have not posted i had softball for the last two days. That being said, I need some help. What can I do or take to help prevent cramping and tightness in my legs as its debilitating and slows me down substantially. It is painful and not sure what I can do to prevent it but def need to do something.

Thanks everyone!

Eat bananas. Drink coconut water. And take taurine. 5gs a day is sufficient. Sounds like an electrolyte imbalance. Drink some low sugar Gatorade while you're playing too. See if that helps.

Top Bottom