Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letsgrow's natty 90 day transformation log

Shaved def better mate an tan would hav shown all ur work better,remember letro very strong an 5mg a day may dry ur joints out pretty quick plus thers other sides,dont think u need that high dosage,iv tackled severe gyno before an others i know an 2.5 a day does trick in a week usually then drop lower dose etc

Yeah. I am goin to try 5mg based on ck's recommendation and then drop. If it is too much and kills my joints too much I will drop it.

I will try getting hold of some Forma to help prevent bounce back or maybe tamoxifen like you said at that end.

Yeah. I am goin to try 5mg based on ck's recommendation and then drop. If it is too much and kills my joints too much I will drop it.

I will try getting hold of some Forma to help prevent bounce back or maybe tamoxifen like you said at that end.

Lg i would run it like ck said. However if you can swing the funds get some aromasin to follow up the letro with. It is a suicide aromatose inhibitor therefore no chance of rebound.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

I was disappointed with my BF too but you can definitely see you've dropped fat, all that fasted cardio!

Thanks cs. Just got to keep killing it.

Killed back today and did 15 mins of stairs. Did 30 mins stairs fasted this morning at 5 am!

Thanks owl!

Killed back today and did 15 mins of stairs. Did 30 mins stairs fasted this morning at 5 am!

Love killin shit on back day!!!!

You got some determination keeping up that fasted cardio! You have no idea how impressed I am with that. In the past 90 days I've done fasted cardio 3 times, each time was just a walk round the park plus some shadow boxing (one time I just missed the bus and had to walk to the train station!)

Top Bottom