Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lets debate fat people

JKurz1 said:
A completely idiotic statement...........moron

Take it back. He's not a moron, actually he's very intelligent. And that statement is correct in many cases. Cigarette smoking for example.

biteme said:
Take it back. He's not a moron, actually he's very intelligent. And that statement is correct in many cases. Cigarette smoking for example.
Tell that to my father-in-law who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer 6 months ago, told he has 9 months to live, and was in better shape than 90% of the bros on this board.......a true picture pf perfect health.

You know, my mistake, he's not a moron......but that statement was completely moronic.

JKurz1 said:
Tell that to my father-in-law who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer 6 months ago, told he has 9 months to live, and was in better shape than 90% of the bros on this board.......a true picture pf perfect health.

You know, my mistake, he's not a moron......but that statement was completely moronic.

Very sorry to hear that.

On a side note, the more I open my mouth, the more likely it is that I'm going to say something moronic, so I simply don't talk that much in real life.

biteme said:
Very sorry to hear that.

On a side note, the more I open my mouth, the more likely it is that I'm going to say something moronic, so I simply don't talk that much in real life.
nah man, it's not your fault...I'm the same way, so I usually keep quiet. I shouldnt have named called, but it was out of instinct....touched home, I guess....again, my apologies........just wish people would think before they offend, or in this case, offend and be completely incorrect........

biteme said:

This should be a mandatory civil virtue :eek:

juve said:
This should be a mandatory civil virtue :eek:
:lmao:
This oughta be interesting....
:verygood:

JKurz1 said:
boy o boy.........after that post, I'd love to meet you out........

wtf? i showed i was right and terminal cancer is, to a large degree, avoidable with proper screening, good diet and a good lifestyle (most of which most people avoid). So is obesity. What is yoru problem?

Top Bottom