Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let me know what do you think about this cycle !

man this is ppl in eroid keeps talking abt this is dossage they use , why everyone gives different opinion this is so confusing

Eroids is a great site when used currectly for the purpose it's supposed to be used. Other then that NEVER EVER get any cycling, or PCT advice from there bc. that's not why it's there for! You should be able to figure at least a few obvious reasons why this is the case rather easily yourself...
It's a really great thing that you posted this thread here, and you have been getting answers by some of the most knowlegtable members here, and those answers have even been explained to you.
So now you really have to just read this thread from beginnig to end a few times. Maybe read some other threads at this site, you will find many concerning same problems you are having. Just search & look around a bit, and if you still don't understand what people here are advicing you to do, maybe you just are not ready to do any cycles yeat, and just need more time to research these things.

You really have to take these things seariously, so you won't hurt yourself doing something with effects you are not sure about. By taking things wich cause effects in your body that you don't fully understand, and are not prepared for, you might cause permanent damage to yourself.

Take it easy, untill you are ready...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Man Getting dosage recs off of eroids is like getting medical advice the fucking park. They're all gonna diagnose you with something else.

Guys even right now i m discusing with them on eroid about this issue and they are all defending of those 2 pct and those dosage !

I really didn't only rely on eroid for my dosage they were several forums i rode and they were mostly saying this combo of novaldex and clomid is best !

So here is my experiment my last cycle was dbol and test e though this was my 3rd cycle everyone on eroids were telling me i should do only test e but i really didn't like it and i added dbol too and i added almost 20LB !
but after starting pct i lost 99 percent of my weight during pct i explained situation for guys on eroids and told them i feel there is something wrong with my pct and they were all telling me no and i should continue my PCT ..

i am sorry guys i m not troll but i am really confused now and i dont know who should i trust at this time ...

A high dose of Clomid with some Nolva is a very old school way of doing PCT. Will it work..? Yes, but there are much better ways to recover now. The people that are giving you the advice to run PCT like you are, are not wrong by any means.. they are just ignorant. The very first PCT I did was somewhat like what you have planned, with high dose of clomid, nolva, and armidex in the mix. This isn't true for everyone, but for me.. i felt like complete shit during PCT. I could feel myself growing a vagina. I was over emotional about everything, and working out was the last thing on my mind. I was content with sitting on the couch and eating ice cream. This is not exactly the ideal enviorment for keeping the gains you made on cycle.

Now to touch on Nolva. The only reason nolva should appear in anyones PCT is if they have gyno, or symptoms. It does nothing to help your body restore natural test production, which is the purpose of PCT. But as far as stopping any unwanted breast tissue development, it is spot on.. but Clomid with an AI will also do this aswell as help to restore your HPTA.

Now to touch on Clomid, it is totally unnecessary to run that high of a dose. It is proven that 25-50 mg per day is just as effective. You can go ahead and run the 100+ mg a day, but that will just leave you feeling like shit and being a sobbing bitch all day. Keep the dose moderate, get the same benefits without the sides. Clomid is a staple for PCT, especially for longer, more complex cycles.

Now for the rest of the new school PCT. A great addition to help you recover, aswell as stopping an estro rebound is an AI. The best option out there is Forma Stanzol.. which is a transdermal version on the banned foremstane. This will help block estrogen as-well as help boost test levels. The perfect addition to clomid. You can use other options like aromasin or armidex.. but you won't get the same benefits. Forma is the way to go. You can get that from mrsupps.com

Next you will want to add in some natural, non suppressive, test boosters. These will help elevate and restore your bodies natural test levels. These will also help to minimize any of the unwanted side effects, like loss of libido, that can occur from using Clomid. Now I do not mean to product push, but this websites sponors have some great options for this. I presonally use the Post Cycle/Unleashed combo from needtobuildmuscle.net, at 2 servings of each per day for 4 weeks. Test Infusion from mrsupps.com is also suppose to be a great choice, but I have not used that and cannot vouche for that. And one of the best natural test boosters on the market today is d-aspartic acid, you can pick that up at GNC or any nutrition store.. mrsupps and needtobuildmuscle also carry it.

Since you are running a longer more complex cycle, I would recomend you also add in MK-2866 (Osta) into your PCT. Osta is non-surpessive SARM that will greatly incease your ability to keep the gains you make. You can use this during PCT, and also as a bridge between cycles to further keep your gains. If you don't know much about SARMS.. i recommend doing some research because they are truly great.

So there you have a new, better way of doing PCT. A moderate dosed SERM, a pefect AI, natty-test boosters, and osta.

A high dose of Clomid with some Nolva is a very old school way of doing PCT. Will it work..? Yes, but there are much better ways to recover now. The people that are giving you the advice to run PCT like you are, are not wrong by any means.. they are just ignorant. The very first PCT I did was somewhat like what you have planned, with high dose of clomid, nolva, and armidex in the mix. This isn't true for everyone, but for me.. i felt like complete shit during PCT. I could feel myself growing a vagina. I was over emotional about everything, and working out was the last thing on my mind. I was content with sitting on the couch and eating ice cream. This is not exactly the ideal enviorment for keeping the gains you made on cycle.

Now to touch on Nolva. The only reason nolva should appear in anyones PCT is if they have gyno, or symptoms. It does nothing to help your body restore natural test production, which is the purpose of PCT. But as far as stopping any unwanted breast tissue development, it is spot on.. but Clomid with an AI will also do this aswell as help to restore your HPTA.

Now to touch on Clomid, it is totally unnecessary to run that high of a dose. It is proven that 25-50 mg per day is just as effective. You can go ahead and run the 100+ mg a day, but that will just leave you feeling like shit and being a sobbing bitch all day. Keep the dose moderate, get the same benefits without the sides. Clomid is a staple for PCT, especially for longer, more complex cycles.

Now for the rest of the new school PCT. A great addition to help you recover, aswell as stopping an estro rebound is an AI. The best option out there is Forma Stanzol.. which is a transdermal version on the banned foremstane. This will help block estrogen as-well as help boost test levels. The perfect addition to clomid. You can use other options like aromasin or armidex.. but you won't get the same benefits. Forma is the way to go. You can get that from mrsupps.com

Next you will want to add in some natural, non suppressive, test boosters. These will help elevate and restore your bodies natural test levels. These will also help to minimize any of the unwanted side effects, like loss of libido, that can occur from using Clomid. Now I do not mean to product push, but this websites sponors have some great options for this. I presonally use the Post Cycle/Unleashed combo from needtobuildmuscle.net, at 2 servings of each per day for 4 weeks. Test Infusion from mrsupps.com is also suppose to be a great choice, but I have not used that and cannot vouche for that. And one of the best natural test boosters on the market today is d-aspartic acid, you can pick that up at GNC or any nutrition store.. mrsupps and needtobuildmuscle also carry it.

Since you are running a longer more complex cycle, I would recomend you also add in MK-2866 (Osta) into your PCT. Osta is non-surpessive SARM that will greatly incease your ability to keep the gains you make. You can use this during PCT, and also as a bridge between cycles to further keep your gains. If you don't know much about SARMS.. i recommend doing some research because they are truly great.

So there you have a new, better way of doing PCT. A moderate dosed SERM, a pefect AI, natty-test boosters, and osta.

Very informative, excellent.......that has answered all my questions also lol!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

pct is atrocious.

with the EQ start out at 400 and bump it up 100mg every 5 weeks.

Agreed. Plus I would save the prop unless you're just using it because it's on hand and you want more bang. I have idea why people use multiple esters aside from using it toward the end to make pct timing easier.

Guys even right now i m discusing with them on eroid about this issue and they are all defending of those 2 pct and those dosage !

I really didn't only rely on eroid for my dosage they were several forums i rode and they were mostly saying this combo of novaldex and clomid is best !

So here is my experiment my last cycle was dbol and test e though this was my 3rd cycle everyone on eroids were telling me i should do only test e but i really didn't like it and i added dbol too and i added almost 20LB !
but after starting pct i lost 99 percent of my weight during pct i explained situation for guys on eroids and told them i feel there is something wrong with my pct and they were all telling me no and i should continue my PCT ..

i am sorry guys i m not troll but i am really confused now and i dont know who should i trust at this time ...

Bro these are "sheeple" you are getting you advice from. Very few sites have the advanced info that elite offers. It's not perfect but like the bros said above never get advice from eroids and I could name countless more to avoid.

Top Bottom