Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let me know what do you think about this cycle !

get a full hormone panel bro. LH, FSH, total T. i doubt you have lipid issues but it can't hurt to test that too.

2 cycles and 2 pct's you gotta do some bloodwork man. its crucial you get bloodwork before you start cycling but its too late for that now.

get a full hormone panel bro. LH, FSH, total T. i doubt you have lipid issues but it can't hurt to test that too.

2 cycles and 2 pct's you gotta do some bloodwork man. its crucial you get bloodwork before you start cycling but its too late for that now.

dude i dont knw where this blood test story where it comes from ! i did blood test before my cycle !
what is wrong with 2 pct .. ! this was what i got from every other forums they were recommending those dosage !and they were recommending doing both together

he meant you need to do bloodwork to check your test levels

You always need PCT....ALWAYS...it's called POST CYCLE THERAPY NOT POST SOMETIMES CYCLE THERAPY

man i start feeling going totally insane ,, !!
bruh yes i had 2 cycles before and after 2 weeks of my cycle which was test e and dbol i started my post cycle which was novaldex and clomid !!!!!!i really dont understand what u guys talking about and what are you yelling at me for !

lol dude no one is yelling at you. this has got to be a joke.

but if you are serious what were your bloods? did u recover? keep in mind with serm's you get a temporary bounce then crash after pct. so a blood test done while the serm's are in your system is gonna be misleading

Omg

Lol dude. Read the text that is printed on the screen, very carefully...

We recommend doing blood tests after pct is complete to see where your hormone levels (LH, FSH, total test etc) are at. If they are below the normal range or very low, this means you haven't properly recovered from your last cycle and these issues should be addressed before cycling steroids again so that you don't throw your hpta into a tail spin

Lol dude. Read the text that is printed on the screen, very carefully...

We recommend doing blood tests after pct is complete to see where your hormone levels (LH, FSH, total test etc) are at. If they are below the normal range or very low, this means you haven't properly recovered from your last cycle and these issues should be addressed before cycling steroids again so that you don't throw your hpta into a tail spin

i do blood test all the but my question is about this cycle i have put here , so they told me pct is bad but they never told me why and what is better option for pct...

You'll likely to get the answers you seek, but try to yawn over the information already being told. Drop the nolvadex completely, its all shit. Clomid is alright, but your doses are way way overkill. 25-50 at tops maybe, but they will come back to you. Read up on what these drugs do and why the community is using these drugs.

You'll likely to get the answers you seek, but try to yawn over the information already being told. Drop the nolvadex completely, its all shit. Clomid is alright, but your doses are way way overkill. 25-50 at tops maybe, but they will come back to you. Read up on what these drugs do and why the community is using these drugs.

man this is ppl in eroid keeps talking abt this is dossage they use , why everyone gives different opinion this is so confusing

man this is ppl in eroid keeps talking abt this is dossage they use , why everyone gives different opinion this is so confusing

Man Getting dosage recs off of eroids is like getting medical advice the fucking park. They're all gonna diagnose you with something else.

Top Bottom