Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Last Friday before the XMAS... Whatcha got goin on?

im snowed in. for now
That is an awesome pic. Is the Saab front wheel? How slick is it? The roads, not the vehicle. Also Smurf I've put on 13lbs since 5 week layoff, not working out till new years.
LOL, I'll be in your honeys city tomorrow, but don't have time for meetup. I'm eager to see him, but won't until Jan. So yeah...
Damn the snow.

U are a lucky dude.
Okay U got me curious... now bout Navy Seals workout friend.
I know pics are way out of the question, so what are her stats?
Serious question here... what did the total workout include that left U winded?
Dude, like I'm totally gaga for chics who have Evander Holyfield regiments.

she's 5'10"-ish, 150+/-, lean. . .not six-pack lean. . .but damn near. . .she doesn't want a six-pack. . .she thinks it looks dumb on a chick :whatever: . . .

every friday we do the following:

warm-up. . .10 minutes on the rowing machines. . .at or above 1,000 calories per hour. . .pretty much a 10 minute sprint. . .then. . .

3 sets of 12, 30 seconds rest b/t sets - dumbell pushups (stop at the top, tilt to the side, pull a dumbell to your chest. . .bent elbow. . .then straighten your arm so you look like cross. . .on it's side. . .then the dumbell goes back to your chest, then back to the floor. . .mechanical, robot kinda cadence. . .alternate dumbells every other rep), lunges with dumbells (12 to each side, alternating dumbell pressed above your head, right at extension, left at top), torso twists with a dumbell (one hand on each side of the dumbell, arms extended and locked) then. . .

3 sets of 12, 30 seconds rest b/t sets - pull-ups (lying on your back under a bar on the squat rack, hands gripping the bar, heels on top of one of those big rubber balls), mountain climbers, pushups on big rubber ball (one hand on each side of ball, on your toes, feet spread slightly for stability. . .the last set we kinda go to failure) then. . .after the "i think i'm gonna puke" feeling goes away. . .

5 sets of deadlifts. . .she usually doesn't go above 150, i usually do 1 set of 135 and 4 sets of 225.

quick and painful. . .

then i crawl back to work. . .she doesn't work on fridays this time of year. . .so she usually goes out and runs 5 miles or gets on her bike and pedals 25 miles. . .fuggin' animal. . .

Did almost all my Xmas shopping today. till gotaa buy for mom. Bought the gf some sexy lingerie while we were out and she modeled it for me when we got home. Booiiing!! Damn that was fun. Now I'm having a cocktail while the gf when out to feed her cats and pick up some new dart tips, and food for tonight. Gotta work the next 3 days open to close then it's off for 8 days while I head back to MN to see the fam.
Pics would be nice...
J/K
Not really.
I bet Montana is beautiful this time of year.

Top Bottom