Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kitchen Sink Cycle.

Prop, Tren, and Masteron

Sust, EQ, winny

etc

that's what I would do if I had that much shit.

Heres the deal been off a real heavy cycle for 3 wks thursday, and am taking 100mg clomin ed and 5000iu HCG every fourth day as well. Feel great have a couple little sides but am also dealing with a broken neck. I have some t3 on the way and want to run that asap how long should I weight and what should I run with it for minimal musclcle loss since im down a few muscle pounds as is?

Borg4902 said:
Heres the deal been off a real heavy cycle for 3 wks thursday, and am taking 100mg clomin ed and 5000iu HCG every fourth day as well. Feel great have a couple little sides but am also dealing with a broken neck. I have some t3 on the way and want to run that asap how long should I weight and what should I run with it for minimal musclcle loss since im down a few muscle pounds as is?

dealing with a broken neck? goddamn

I still lift just dont go heavy was reppin 275 on bench 4 days after the break happened,lol. I dont give a fuck I do get a lot of stares liftin with this goofy ass neck brace though, especially yesterday when I was doin sprints down a main street. I love it and dont feel it nessisary to just lay in bed all day.

Top Bottom