Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just started Winstrol

marybrown13

Hi. I am 28 yrs old. 147 pounds, 5'6" and have worked out off and on for a few years but have just lately really gotten interested in working out not only for health and to look better but for fun too! I am really enjoying it and seeing results already.

I have read ALOT about Win and decided to try it. I am starting out taking 5mg in the am and 5mg in the evening for the first week. Then I plan to go to 5mg in the am and 5mg in the pm one day and then only 5mg in the am the next day and switching back and forth thru most of the cycle and then slowing coming off towards the end- 5mg each day then maybe 5mg every other day the last week.

I guess I'm looking for a little reassurance that this is mild enough to not cause too many sides and also wondering if I am going about it the right way. Any advice is welcome. Thanks!

Hello and welcome

There are a few women on this site that will give you some advice.

I am sure bikinimom called winny 'snakebite', as some women love it and some get some pretty yucky sides, hair loss, brittle nails for example.

Re: Best steroid for a beginner woman

I have a few more questions, and a bit of info from another board that I thought was brilliant.

What is your weight training like?

Would you mind listing what your weight training is like, as sometimes a few alterations can make a HUGE difference in gaining muscle.

If you put on muscle easily, it may just be breaking few plateaus naturally that will make the difference you are looking for (BTW I am a natural bodybuilder)

With putting on muscle, you need to eat carbs, and adding some simple carbs into your post-work out protein shake will help to DRIVE all those amino acids into your muscle via the action of insulin.

Are you taking any supplements?

There are quite a few things you need to consider before taking any anabolic androgenic steroids, it is putting male hormones in your body, even though there are mild ones, like Anavar.

This is a post by Amazon Doll, I know her from another board, and she has quite a few cycles under her belt.

I've done my fair share of cycles over the years and know quite a few women that have as well.

Here are some things that I have come to believe:

For Females: Keeping Virilization to a Level you can Live With while Using anabolic androgenic steroids.
By Amazon Doll.

1. If you start to get sides while you are on a cycle, there is no guarantee that the sides will go away once you stop.

2. By using fast acting esters, you can drop the cycle immediately and maybe, just maybe the sides will go away. 90% of the time they do......but not always.

3. As soon as you get sides you don't want to live with, drop the cycle. Maybe the sides will go away, maybe not. Figure out ahead of time what will YOU be willing to live with for the rest of your life and if you get to that point with your sides, don't go beyond them. Stopping the cycle then may prevent further sides.

4. That sore throat is not allergies or a cold or you over-training, it is the thickening of your vocal cords and it may not ever go back to the way it was before your cycle

5. Lets say (hypothetically) you do 3 cycles and you get rid of 98% of your sides at the end of each one. You will still have 6% more masculinization than before you ever started doing them. That's only 3 cycles....what does 5 years of cycles look like on you?

6. All the women I know that have used steriods look it somewhere on their body.

7. Before you decide to use anabolic androgenic steroids figure on this: No matter how small your cycles, you will have probably always have: some hairs to pluck on your upper lip or chin, your clit will be a little larger, that squeaking in your voice is the beginnings of voice changes and it might not go away.

8. Don't let anyone tell you that Anavar - oxandrolone - is safe as far as sides. My voice is very effected by Anavar - oxandrolone - and my clit is as well.

9. Women! You will gain weight when you do a cycle. If you can't handle a few pounds, maybe this stuff is not for you. Water weight combined with muscle growth will make you look bigger & thicker. Your face may get puffy even if you are dieting while on. Most women don't look very "pretty " while on.

10. Dieting while on will not give you new muscle growth, just help you hold some muscle you have while you cut. Most cutting can be done with proper diet & exercise and not have the chances of virilization anabolic androgenic steroids gives.

11. Not eating enough protein and at regular intervals throughout the day, will be like throwing your gear down the toilet but keeping the potential sides. Proper training & eating up to, during and after is your cycle will help you hold the gains you made. Don't do what so many do and fall off the training & nutritional wagon once your cycles over or you loose it all and the sides stay.

Like RR said, it's all about fine tuning the diet because a female will get sides and I don't care what anyone says, a female will get sides.

Any more women?

Are there any more women out there who can post their personal experiences with winny? I would greatly appreciate it. Hi, everyone, I am new to the board!

I don't have any experience with W I N S T R O L but do have a question.

What are your expectations from your cycle? I am not knocking you; just am curious as to the purpose of taking A A S if you were already seeing results without supplementation.

BE Careful with winstrol!! I had the worst experience of my life, regret it and obviously wouldnt recommend it..everyone is different though

I would not recomend Winstrol for a woman.
Too harsh with the sides!
BTW the way you are taking it will increase the chances or sides.
You are running your levels all over the place. Keeping them even will give you less sides.
I am surprised you even thought about using Winstrol if you did a lot of reading about it!

I have tried winny only sides I got from it was dry ache joints oily skin. I have made some out standing strength gains on winny and with that came muscle. There is no need for you to tapper for your first cycle I think just give 5 mg a go for 12 weeks providing you have no sides. If you have sides drop it. Winny affects a lot women differently I have no problems with it but I know many women talk of horrible sides from it. Obviously your diet and training need to be 110% in check to see and really results these aren't a magic pill if you don' have the basics down you wont notice a thing.

Top Bottom