Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just Checking in.....

Not the answer I wanted to hear of course, but probably the best solution for now. I was running test all through my recovery and I added 20cc of tren, that's when my strength really stated to soar but I truly had no ill effects except for night sweats. I weigh about 175 right now, abs are smoothed over, but I don't care as my strength is soaring. I've trained every single day, which probabnly isn't good, but I need that natural release. Plus, I'm increasing weights each week, so besides feeling a little run down, I'm recovering pretty good. I have yet to train legs as they are so weak and fragile from my abuse but will start next month. I go, chest, delts, arms, chest, delts, arms and back. 7 days. My diet is like this:

meal 1 1/2 cup oats, dozen egg whites and coffee
meal 2 1.2 cup oats, tb pb, 6oz of turkey.chicken,
meal 3 - chicken breast on two whole wheat pieces of bread, large salad
train
50g whey shake
then about 830 before bed I make a huuuuge batch of popcorn, almonds, a low carb protein bar, some hot milk with splenda, a few pretzels.......and my weight is going up. Think it;s due to my last binge.meal?

If you could pm me with one of your reliable sources for gear for later on, I'd appreciate it...I refuse to use my old sources as there lists contain opates and I dont want the trigger. what are your thoughts? No cardio and a max of 1 hr a day in the gym.......appreciate the feedback!

Wrongun said:
I would stay off all chemicals anabolic androgenic steroids included. Concentrate on diet, training rest and strength of mind. IMHO the Physiological Side Effects of AAS are the most serious and in your position this is not the time to put any chemicals in your body that can hinder your recovery.

Focus on the diet and training and you will grow

Best of luck

Wrongun!

JKurz1 said:
Not the answer I wanted to hear of course, but probably the best solution for now. I was running test all through my recovery and I added 20cc of trenbolone, that's when my strength really stated to soar but I truly had no ill effects except for night sweats. I weigh about 175 right now, abs are smoothed over, but I don't care as my strength is soaring. I've trained every single day, which probabnly isn't good, but I need that natural release. Plus, I'm increasing weights each week, so besides feeling a little run down, I'm recovering pretty good. I have yet to train legs as they are so weak and fragile from my abuse but will start next month. I go, chest, delts, arms, chest, delts, arms and back. 7 days. My diet is like this:

meal 1 1/2 cup oats, dozen egg whites and coffee
meal 2 1.2 cup oats, tb pb, 6oz of turkey.chicken,
meal 3 - chicken breast on two whole wheat pieces of bread, large salad
train
50g whey shake
then about 830 before bed I make a huuuuge batch of popcorn, almonds, a low carb protein bar, some hot milk with splenda, a few pretzels.......and my weight is going up. Think it;s due to my last binge.meal?

If you could pm me with one of your reliable sources for gear for later on, I'd appreciate it...I refuse to use my old sources as there lists contain opates and I dont want the trigger. what are your thoughts? No cardio and a max of 1 hr a day in the gym.......appreciate the feedback!
SINCE everything except back is hit 2x a week, would it be benefital to have a heavy day first of 6-8 reps and the second day go 10-15?

Man I Soooo Tempted To Run It And Grooooooooowwwww....180lbs Today...heaviest In 5 Years! Should I Get To 200lb Natty?

JKurz1 said:
Man I Soooo Tempted To Run It And Grooooooooowwwww....180lbs Today...heaviest In 5 Years! Should I Get To 200lb Natty?

I know that you can do it ...if you want to ...you're no novice ...you know how to restructure your diet & read your body

think of the rest your receptors will get ...how fresh they'll be ...and then @ 200lbs getting "ON" ...with your build & knowledge ...you'd be nasty!

PS ...don't stare at the bottle when you're trying to decide

the A.A.S. emotional rollercoaster ride is what concerns me ...I can't help but think that you have enough on your plate & that hormone imbalances (even if only as you transition ON or OFF) might be enough to sabotage your efforts ...catch your breath ...pump your brakes & drive slow

bro for your own sake dont openly ask for sources
a lot of sources offer drugs, time for you to have some self control

you have manned up 99% so far, fufill that 1%.
Fix your troubles, work on your personality and image, then hop on AAS

godspeedd bro!

Your body was starved for so long.
It will soak up what ever you put in it now.
Keep the food coming and you could hit 200lb easy I bet!

slat1 said:
Your body was starved for so long.
It will soak up what ever you put in it now.
Keep the food coming and you could hit 200lb easy I bet!
my problem right now is I don't hjave the appetite all day, then I train around 5pm and slaw a whey shake...830 comes around (I sleep around 10pm) and I'm ravishing....I eat about 3 huge bowls of air popped popcorn, a few glasses of milk, a few huge handfulls of shelled peanuts, almonds, and a couple low carb protein bars....will this be stored as fat right now, even though techinally it's with 6 hours after I train? It's not junk per se, jsut a lot of cals....but its my reward for the day, I love it....

Top Bottom