Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

June competition preparation..

I'm posting a couple of more picture because some women (I've seen posted) Believes we're done at 34 or somewhere around there.
I don't want anyone to believe that. WE can do anything we want at ANY age. You have to believe in yourself, followed by hard work of course. Women especially have to be empowered, because we have lived in a society that when we approach certain age, its over. Men don't look at you, friends start going away, you get fired from your job and replaced by a younger woman. ENOUGH of that! Let it sink in your deepest soul that you can do anything. Try it, and see what happens!

Here, with some finalists..

Northeast21.jpg

Northeast11-.jpg

I'm speechless, you look SO good I am so happy for you, I've been here a very short period but I am so proud of you, that a poster of this forum, a person I read posting daily achieved this.... WOW....
Be my mentor... hahaha :)

Congratulations Thandie!

Eat those dates girl....I laughed to myself Saturday night thinking that was exactly what you were doing ;-)

OMG!!! this is late as i haven't been on EF lately but CON-GRAT-U-LATIONS!!!

i can't say i'm surprised, you are absolutely awesome, beautiful, and deserve everything you've accomplished, i hope you are as proud of yourself as i am of you!lol:cool:

I'm posting a couple of more picture because some women (I've seen posted) Believes we're done at 34 or somewhere around there.
I don't want anyone to believe that. WE can do anything we want at ANY age. You have to believe in yourself, followed by hard work of course. Women especially have to be empowered, because we have lived in a society that when we approach certain age, its over. Men don't look at you, friends start going away, you get fired from your job and replaced by a younger woman. ENOUGH of that! Let it sink in your deepest soul that you can do anything. Try it, and see what happens!

Here, with some finalists..

Northeast21.jpg

Northeast11-.jpg

which one is you, amiga?

Dayum, Thandie you look great at 51/52, keep up the great work! I hope to look that great.
CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!!!

Well, I'll be 53 in about hmm, 15 days..

Thank you. You reminded me to post on my thread again. My bad!

Well, I'll be 53 in about hmm, 15 days..

Thank you. You reminded me to post on my thread again. My bad!

Im still tryin to figure the board out, so many threads...what shows do you have coming up?
When I start my journal, where do I put it?

Im still tryin to figure the board out, so many threads...what shows do you have coming up?
When I start my journal, where do I put it?

I'm trying to get a bit of size before competing again. I got my pro card in the INBF org. just this past April, so is possible I can lose my card for not competing within that year. However, I was considering doing an NPC next year, although I may not do so well due to being small. Those girls get big.

Start your journal here in the women's forum. I'd love to follow it, so please do.

Top Bottom