Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

itchy from primo???

supergirl

High End Bro
Platinum
I have a whacky question... i just started primo and my privates have become super itchy... has anyone else experienced this, do you think there is a link??? it is a little embarassing walking around scratching my boobs and v (lol) oh well... :rolleyes:

LOL! MAYBE YOU NEED SOMEONE TO SCRATCH THEM FOR YOU??? :)

Itchy Bits......

I had the same exact problems coupled with soreness from.

1. Deca in the past.

2. Tamoxifen in the past.

I have never used either since.

It happens and it's really aggravating. I suggest you check if the gear is making you have thrush (Candida), in which case, use a Clotrimazole Pessary or Cream or leave Primo, unless you can brave it. Never affected my boobs though!!! If it's not thrush then maybe it's just simply makes you itchy like it did me, no matter how clean you are it just happens.

Pisses you off dosen't it?

Hang in there girl.

Respect.

S.

;) ;) :)

from what I've read

I've never used primo, but I've read a lot here...

And from what I've read, itchy clit seems to be the precursor to enlarged clit.

Correct me if I'm wrong, peeps, but that's what I'm picking up from all the threads I've read. I don't know if the itchness goes away once the enlargement starts or not.

Wyst

I've always had problems with that...when I wasn't using AS! The minute I came off of primo, I had an other candida infection. I had no problem at all with that when I was on it. Same thing for my skin: always had problem with it and during my primo's cycle, my skin was so clear!!
LG

so far there is no enlargement, just itchiness... i also started taking some acidophilus to ward off any possible yeast infection. I am also due for my period now, so i will see if it effects that at all... But other than that, all is well... thanks for everyones input
:angel: SG

sgirl - you saying yeast infections are a possible side? I'm on my first winny cycle and kinda noticed the symptoms...

Itchy clit, infections, zits, gyno & hair loss, "deca dick", etc. etc. for the guys - this stuff really hits you in the most "inconvenient" ways don't it?? :bawling:

Re: from what I've read

wyst said:
And from what I've read, itchy clit seems to be the precursor to enlarged clit.

Correct me if I'm wrong, peeps, but that's what I'm picking up from all the threads I've read. I don't know if the itchness goes away once the enlargement starts or not.

Wyst

You are right wyst.... my wife did a cycle of primo and got an itchy/enlarged clit. It also became more sensitive, which we both liked;) The itchyness does go away and the swelling of the clit will also go down some, but not to the original size.

sgirl - you saying yeast infections are a possible side? I'm on my first winny cycle and kinda noticed the symptoms...

Itchy clit, infections, zits, gyno & hair loss, "deca dick", etc. etc. for the guys - this stuff really hits you in the most "inconvenient" ways don't it??

SASSY.... is it worth it to you? Seems like you are getting hit with the worst of the worst... Everyone's body reacts differently to gear so there is no telling what it will do. I am monitoring my body and the first truly negative sign, i am off... an itchy clit i can deal with, but hair loss etc... hell no.
And yeast infections are common so i am sticking with the supplimentation of acidophilus... it is working! Also i am using multis of course and some lysine to also help fight any possible infections and keep the immune system up.

SG :angel:

noooooooooooooooo.....

sorry - wasn't saying I have all those symptoms. Jeez, I'd stop in a heartbeat. Just commenting on all the not fatal, but really annoying ways that AS can affect you...

Top Bottom