Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

itchy from primo???

This is a little late, but - how long after you started your primo did you notice the itchiness and what not?

everything is cool... i took some acidophilus and all is well... no itchiness BUT it is sensitive as hell!!!! A perk though if you ask me.

SG :angel:

Sorry, I'm repearing my question I asked a little further up - How long did it take after your first injection that you noticed these sides? (To anyone who has tried primo). Thanks.

the only side i noticed was an itchy clit and that was like the next day and only lasted for a couple of days... i did however start on the acidophilus just in case because i have heard that yeast infections are a possible side effect as well and i figured i would try to avoid that annoyance... But i am now onto my 4th shot which is a little after 2 weeks and all is well!!!
FITGAL... ya thinking bout it???

I hate admitting this (the quitting, suspecting fake part), but I had planned on doing 6 weeks, one shot a week. I took the first two shots and it was the day before the third, and talking to some people around the gym they said I should have noticed something very soon after, especially being a girl. I had one guy (a body builder) look at it and he said that it could be suspicious of being fake. Of course I was all disappointed and discouraged because I hadn't noticed anything yet after two full weeks. I didn't take any more shots, though I still have 4 left. Its been just over a week since I missed my third shot. I'm thinking now I maybe should have stuck with it longer, maybe I just respond differently than others.
I should have made this a new post, but now I've let it invade into somebody elses post. Sorry bout' that.

so much for the acidophilus... i got a yeast infection anyway... oh well.. i know the results are worth this bullshit... just no sex for like 3 days.. lol Everything else is great i am starting to see some changes.. my skin is tighter and i am already 1%leaner and my clit is super sensitive!!! Added bonus :)

I do have a ?%$%$?:bawling: yeast infection right now! I started my second cycle yesterday night (so it's not primo causing infection in my case) and I was wondering if it's contradicate taking some Diflucan (antibiotics against yeast infection)? Does someone have an idea?????

LG

LG... i just bought some monostat because i can't take the itching... don't think it should interfere with the gear because i am using a cream... maybe you should stick to the annoying self applicating shit from hell too lol

good luck :)

Top Bottom