Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IslandGirl's Dynamite Comes in Small Packages

Aw, you guys look so happy!
Nice pics :)

Congratulations on the 17 years!! That is so impressive. Great pics too.

I think it's so neat to have someone who shares a similar lifestyle and you can work together to achieve your goals. :)

Mon. 12/6

Today is my 17th anniversary of meeting my hubby! We met in the gym! I will post a pic of the two of us later.

Continuation of my last Love Dare journey was Day 12.

Day 13- Love fight fair
Day 14- Love takes delight
Day 15- Love is honorable

Saturday night a bunch of our friends went to see Parade of Lights in Denver. That was soo much fun, but brrrr! It was cold!!!

Today was Shoulders/Triceps and Abs

Shoulders-

Seated DB Press: (3 sets/ 4-6 reps)
45/6
50/6
50/6 (Last time 50/6 and 50/5)

Smith Presses: (2 sets/ 4-6 reps)(not counting bar weight)
85/6
95/4 (Last time 90/5)

DB Side Laterals: (2 sets/ 6-8 reps)
30/8
30/8 (Last time 30/7)(30's will be the heaviest I can do. My right side forearm/elbow tendonitis was hurting a bit on this)

Triceps-

Rope Overhead Cable extensions: (3 sets/ 4-6 reps)
80/6
85/6
90/6 (Last time 90/3)

EZ Pushdowns: (3 sets/ 4-6 reps)
100/6
102.5/5
105/6 (Last time 105/6) (This may be heaviest I can do. Elbows were affected)

DB Kickbacks: (1 set/ 4-6 reps)
30/6 (Last time 27.5/6) (This may be heaviest I can do. I also may have pulled my right shoulder as it is hurting a bit. Maybe I was overcompensating for my elbow and did my last rep in an awkward way. I'll watch it tomorrow to see how it feels)

Abs- 150 reps

Congrats, me and my hubby have been married 17 years (last May)

Love reading your shoulder numbers. 50lb DB's is amazing.

Rebecca D

Aw, you guys look so happy!
Nice pics :)

Congratulations on the 17 years!! That is so impressive. Great pics too.

I think it's so neat to have someone who shares a similar lifestyle and you can work together to achieve your goals. :)

Congrats, me and my hubby have been married 17 years (last May)

Love reading your shoulder numbers. 50lb DB's is amazing.

Rebecca D

Congrats on the 17 years! Wow, you guys must be a great team!

Thanks everyone! I know it sounds cliche' but hubby is my soul mate! We are so compatible in everyway!

Tues. 12/7

Am cardio 45 mins and Pm cardio 30 mins

B had his first baseball practice. Practice was for an hour. We did our Love Dare during this time and ate our pre workout meal. :)

Day 16 of Love Dare: Love intercedes

My right arm, the insertion between my side delt and lateral head of tricep is where I tweaked/strained doing db kickbacks yesterday. I took couple aleves. I could feel it when training and esp felt it doing seated cable rows. I decided not to do Max OT for biceps. I would've been pushing the envelope so I just did a couple of sets on a preacher machine and called it quits. Finished up with abs and then did cardio.

Pull-ups are getting more difficult to do with the added weight on me. Trying to stay under 125. Actually, my ideal weight, I would love to stay at 120#. I am 5# over. :eek:

Back/Biceps and Abs--

Back-

Pull-ups: (rest/pause)
10+9+8=27RP (Last time 26RP)

T-Bar Rows: (2 sets/ 4-6 reps) (bar in corner--weight not including bar)
105/6
115/6 (Last time 100/6)

V-bar Pulldowns: (2 sets/ 4-6 reps)
120/6
140/6 (Last time 130/6)

Seated Cable Rows: (1 set/ 4-6 reps)
160/6 (Last time 155/5) (right arm slightly sore)

DB Shrugs: (2 sets/ 4-6 reps) (first time doing DB's)
70/6
75/6

Biceps-

Couple sets on preacher machine

Wed. 12/8

No lifting today. Taking today and tomorrow off to try and heal my shoulder. Give it some rest.

Am 45 mins and Pm 30 mins cardio.

Wed. 12/8

No lifting today. Taking today and tomorrow off to try and heal my shoulder. Give it some rest.

Am 45 mins and Pm 30 mins cardio.

Hope it feels better soon :)

Just checking in real quick. Was laid up in bed all day today. My throat is soooo sore! I didn't eat anything until just a while ago. 3:00 this afternoon. No fever but throat just is awful! Son has baseball practice this evening and then meeting up with a client afterwards to get pictures and measurements taken. Then I will come home and hit the sack. Crossing my fingers I can catch up on my meals today. If I can get in at least 3 or 4 of them, then I will be happy since I am so way behind today.

Top Bottom