Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IslandGirl's Dynamite Comes in Small Packages

Thurs. 12/2

Our son had his last basketball game for the season. He may start playing baseball for a "competitive" winter league. That means practice every Tues and Thurs for now. Can you say BUSY!

Love Dare:

Wed- Day 11- Love cherishes

Thurs- Day 12- Love lets the other win

Am/45min and Pm/30min cardio done.

Legs-

Quads-

Leg Press: (3 sets/ 4-6 reps)
500/6
540/6
590/5 (Last time 590/4)

Smith Squats: (2 sets/ 4-6 reps) (just weight on bar)
180/6
240/6 (Last time 235/5)

Hammies-

Seated Curl: (2 sets/ 6 reps) (first time doing this exercise for MaxOT)
130/6
135/6

DB SLDL: (2 sets/ 6 reps)
75/6
75/6 (Last time 75/6) For some reason the 80's are HUGE! Maybe next time I will attempt them)

Calves-

Standing Calves: (2 sets/ 6-8 reps) (new machine. kind of cool, but weight is heavy)
90/8
105/8

Seated Calves: (2 sets/ 6-8 reps) (too short for the machine. I couldn't get weight off. lol skipped this exercise)

Last edited:
Thurs. 12/2

Our son had his last basketball game for the season. He may start playing baseball for a "competitive" winter league. That means practice every Tues and Thurs for now. Can you say BUSY!

Love Dare:

Wed- Day 11- Love cherishes

Thurs- Day 12- Love lets the other win

Am/45min and Pm/30min cardio done.

Legs-

Quads-

Leg Press: (3 sets/ 4-6 reps)
500/6
540/6
590/5 (Last time 590/4)

Smith Squats: (2 sets/ 4-6 reps) (just weight on bar)
180/6
240/6 (Last time 235/5)

Hammies-

Seated Curl: (2 sets/ 6 reps) (first time doing this exercise for MaxOT)
130/6
135/6

DB SLDL: (2 sets/ 6 reps)
75/6
75/6 (Last time 75/6) For some reason the 80's are HUGE! Maybe next time I will attempt them)

Calves-

Standing Calves: (2 sets/ 6-8 reps) (new machine. kind of cool, but weight is heavy)
90/8
105/8

Seated Calves: (2 sets/ 6-8 reps) (too short for the machine. I couldn't get weight off. lol skipped this exercise)

AWESOME numbers for legs!! I love the quad numbers! :) Great job!

I hear ya with the kids and sports. My son plays competative soccer and I spend half my life driving around!! It's what we do as moms but I'll be happy when he can drive himself to practices.

Wheres paradisecup? we didn't mean to scare you off!

We welcome any comments you care to offer........:)

AWESOME numbers for legs!! I love the quad numbers! :) Great job!

I hear ya with the kids and sports. My son plays competative soccer and I spend half my life driving around!! It's what we do as moms but I'll be happy when he can drive himself to practices.

Thank you.

Yeah, hubby and I was trying to figure out how we are gonna do practice and also get in gym time. If practice is an hour, we are thinking of bringing our food and coffee and eat our pre-workout meal and do our Love Dare journey while son is at baseball practice. Maybe set up camp there. lol then when he is done, drop him off at home and then hit the gym.

Mon. 12/6

Today is my 17th anniversary of meeting my hubby! We met in the gym! I will post a pic of the two of us later.

Continuation of my last Love Dare journey was Day 12.

Day 13- Love fight fair
Day 14- Love takes delight
Day 15- Love is honorable

Saturday night a bunch of our friends went to see Parade of Lights in Denver. That was soo much fun, but brrrr! It was cold!!!

Today was Shoulders/Triceps and Abs

Shoulders-

Seated DB Press: (3 sets/ 4-6 reps)
45/6
50/6
50/6 (Last time 50/6 and 50/5)

Smith Presses: (2 sets/ 4-6 reps)(not counting bar weight)
85/6
95/4 (Last time 90/5)

DB Side Laterals: (2 sets/ 6-8 reps)
30/8
30/8 (Last time 30/7)(30's will be the heaviest I can do. My right side forearm/elbow tendonitis was hurting a bit on this)

Triceps-

Rope Overhead Cable extensions: (3 sets/ 4-6 reps)
80/6
85/6
90/6 (Last time 90/3)

EZ Pushdowns: (3 sets/ 4-6 reps)
100/6
102.5/5
105/6 (Last time 105/6) (This may be heaviest I can do. Elbows were affected)

DB Kickbacks: (1 set/ 4-6 reps)
30/6 (Last time 27.5/6) (This may be heaviest I can do. I also may have pulled my right shoulder as it is hurting a bit. Maybe I was overcompensating for my elbow and did my last rep in an awkward way. I'll watch it tomorrow to see how it feels)

Abs- 150 reps

Top Bottom