Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is this possible?

NiceGuy

Guyz I am sick of cutting :bawling: i have 15 more pounds to loose :mad: i want to get it done by mid August. Is that possible at all?

my diet looks as follows

1) 10 egg whites, 2 slices cheese
2) Chicken Breast
3) 2 turkey burgers
4) Chicken Breast
5) Whey, glutamine, orange/grape juice ( post workout)
6) 10 egg whites,2 yolks,2 slice cheess
7) one tin tuna with 3 whole eggs

my goal is to get down 15 pounds by the end of aug.

currently i am 200, at around 18 % :(

What do you guyz think?

Thanks for any input

Overall looks good but you should DEFINITELY supplement with some Omega-3's (fish oil, flaxseed oil, etc). Also make sure your getting .9-1g protein per lb. of LBM.

You can eat that frequently but you don't have to, if this works better for you great, if you become busy or unsatisfied w/ really small meals results would be just as good condensing food into say 4 meals a day.

I believe grape juice is mostly glucose, but I believe orange juice has a lot of fructose in it. This wouldn't be ideal since on this diet (obviously low carbs), muscle and liver glycogen are quickly depleted. Now eating glucose after a workout can enhance recovery and will be stored preferrentially as muscle glycogen, which will have little impact on fat loss. BUT, fructose will be stored in liver glycogen, indicating the "fed" state, the problem is it will inhibit Carnitine Palmityl Transferase I, a key to burning fat as its role in the liver is to transport fatty acids into the mitochondria of cells. This occurs when Liver glycogen is depleted and when it becomes filled CPT-1 becomes inhibited, which isn't ideal for fat loss. Dextrose seems to be the best choice post-workout, or no carbs at all and large doses of glutamine as Charles Poliquin reccomends.

They say 10x bodyweight in calories. It doesn't look like your taking in much carbs. I'd ditch the post-workout carbs and perhaps add a little carbs to the morning meals instead (or just go keto and be done with it).

You could reach your goal in that time frame. I assume you're doing 3+ hrs of cardio per week and continuing to lift: it'll keep you from losing too much muscle.

I'd throw in a thermogenic and drink a lot of water.

how accurate is that 10x bodyweight in calories formula? I'm 125 right now and still cutting. 1250 calories a day is kind of... starvation, no?

Dont switch the post-workout carbs to your morning meals. Post-workout carbs are shown to speed recovery, you don't necessarily need them but if you are having carbs rather than eat them in the morning and stop fat burning (even temporarily), save them for after a workout where they will preferrentially be stored in the muscles worked as glycogen, and enhance/speed recovery.

The 10x bodyweight is a rough figure and is generally considered low for most, most men use 12x bodyweight. Again, its a very individual thing, I for one use 10 or lower for fat loss b/c of a slower metabolic rate, this is too low for many, but w/ your lighter weight you might want to try 12x bodyweight to start and if you aren't losing then lower it.

Top Bottom