Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Hugh Jackman really dl'ing 625 here?

Can I shit tard?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Ya blabbed Quaid! Ya blabbed about Mawwwwz

Tito?
One of my buddies played ball with Tito at slo said he was a pussy for a linebacker, hit like a girl.
Mixing sports to fit an argument is weak. That being said UFC guys w legs kick ass on those that don't. Look at what happened to Nate, his ass got shoved up against the cage and manhandled. You were not smart enough to either stay away from jones or to get him up against the cage. But cool that you had that opportunity. When was that? I would like to hear more about that.
I almost fought Lorenzo Neal, the nfl back and all pro wrestler two nights ago. I am not afraid of that guy. I stood face to face with him, told him to go fuck himself. He walked away not me. I am no mma guy I learned my shit in barracks fights for stud of the floor. But back then I weighed 180, now I weigh 230. Either way its about knowing their strengths and your weaknesses and having the mental toughness.
Hey I am not talking shit to you I have no beef with you in fact I like you and respect you, you know your shit.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

eh? dude i didn't claim to have fought Jon Jones...jesus christ be serious. I'd have talked about that long ago. I was just saying that if I had seen him in my old club causing trouble I wouldn't have thought much if I saw him in shorts, but you see how he overpowers 205 lbers right? He grabs em and puts em on their back, he's got ALOT of leg strength obviously cause he drives through people. My point wsa that big legs don't always mean power. Cro cop could kick someone's head off but try to shoot on someone and drive through them, couldn't do it.

eh? dude i didn't claim to have fought Jon Jones...jesus christ be serious. I'd have talked about that long ago. I was just saying that if I had seen him in my old club causing trouble I wouldn't have thought much if I saw him in shorts, but you see how he overpowers 205 lbers right? He grabs em and puts em on their back, he's got ALOT of leg strength obviously cause he drives through people. My point wsa that big legs don't always mean power. Cro cop could kick someone's head off but try to shoot on someone and drive through them, couldn't do it.

*was

Top Bottom