Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Hugh Jackman really dl'ing 625 here?

Yeah i saw that after when i was trying to figure out his weight. What a failure to be all upper body. He might as well use synthinol.

Yeah i saw that after when i was trying to figure out his weight. What a failure to be all upper body. He might as well use synthinol.

I see alot of the crossfit guys dl'ing and squatting huge weights on skinny legs. :whatever: They're using their core to lift so they can get away with it. Some of the best MMA's fighters have "zero" legs. If I saw Jon Jones in a back alley wearing shorts and trying to fight me I'd laugh at him thinking I'm gonna kick right through those knees......right before he'd clip my jaw with a jab from 7ft away. Tito was the same way. And both those guys were/are known for being some of the strongest 205 lb'ers.

my legs are my most stubborn body part to grow but I can squat/DL decent numbers. I should probably change my leg routine. its definitely not working for size

Switch to 20+ reps bro my legs are blowing up lately

They're basically the reason I haven't stepped on stage except for physique, and after switching to 20+ reps i'm getting some serious growth

Switch to 20+ reps bro my legs are blowing up lately

They're basically the reason I haven't stepped on stage except for physique, and after switching to 20+ reps i'm getting some serious growth

I might have to. I was DC training a few months ago on my last cycle. Got decent growth but my buddy was talking shit about his powerlifting numbers so I've been messing around with him lately.

Well i've always had small legs and always lifted heavy low reps, but now i'm lifting moderate weight with high reps and am bigger and stronger than ever

Before I started it, I was like 190 and it was all upper body. Just switched to the high reps about 5 months ago

I'm 203 right now at 5'10''

I see alot of the crossfit guys dl'ing and squatting huge weights on skinny legs. :whatever: They're using their core to lift so they can get away with it. Some of the best MMA's fighters have "zero" legs. If I saw Jon Jones in a back alley wearing shorts and trying to fight me I'd laugh at him thinking I'm gonna kick right through those knees......right before he'd clip my jaw with a jab from 7ft away. Tito was the same way. And both those guys were/are known for being some of the strongest 205 lb'ers.

Tito?
One of my buddies played ball with Tito at slo said he was a pussy for a linebacker, hit like a girl.
Mixing sports to fit an argument is weak. That being said UFC guys w legs kick ass on those that don't. Look at what happened to Nate, his ass got shoved up against the cage and manhandled. You were not smart enough to either stay away from jones or to get him up against the cage. But cool that you had that opportunity. When was that? I would like to hear more about that.
I almost fought Lorenzo Neal, the nfl back and all pro wrestler two nights ago. I am not afraid of that guy. I stood face to face with him, told him to go fuck himself. He walked away not me. I am no mma guy I learned my shit in barracks fights for stud of the floor. But back then I weighed 180, now I weigh 230. Either way its about knowing their strengths and your weaknesses and having the mental toughness.
Hey I am not talking shit to you I have no beef with you in fact I like you and respect you, you know your shit.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Well i've always had small legs and always lifted heavy low reps, but now i'm lifting moderate weight with high reps and am bigger and stronger than ever

Before I started it, I was like 190 and it was all upper body. Just switched to the high reps about 5 months ago

I'm 203 right now at 5'10''

What do your 3 big lifts look like at 20 reps?

Shows some progress. The fatigues pic I was 175, the comp pic at 186, the beach pic at 195 and the newest one in the gym at 205

And the only thing I did was increase reps and slowly add weight

Top Bottom