Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In-season HST cycle...opinions?

psilo

I'll be starting the college soccer season really soon, and I'm trying to get a program together. I've been doing 5x5 for a long time, first bulking and more recently cutting. I want to try something new so I was thinking about doing HST during the season. Here's the routine I was thinking (not in this order).

Deadlift
Chinups
T-Bar Row
Incline BB
Flat DB
BB Curl
Rear Delt Machine
Upright Row
Dips
Crunches

Can't train legs because I'll be sprinting and running so much that I can't afford to be sore. My front delts are way out of proportion compared to the medial and rear, so I'm not training them directly (they get hit pretty hard on incline bench though). Any opinions? Think I can still pack on some mass and strength while doing all that running? The diet should be pretty clean, with the exception of the occasional drinking spree.

I have absolutely no problem packing down 6 solid meals a day. Living at the frat with a stocked kitchen, I will definately be giving myself enough good calories to grow. Really interested to see how this works. I'm guessing I'll make some moderate gains while staying pretty lean.

Top Bottom