Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Important Fina and Winny??? Please Help

Furio

Last of gear got seized from US Customs, so I need to cut short my winny useage with Fina and Test. NOT A SOURCE POST!!!!

I have enough if I only do 1 amp of ZAMBONS a day for five days a week. (6 weeks), but have plenty of Fina at 75mg. So I was thinking about only doing the Fina and winny on my lifting days (5 days a week). Is this OK? Will it jack up my gains that much? Any suggestions on another usage cycle for the winny and fina?

NOT A SOURCE POST PLEASE!!!!!!

Just forget the winny and save it till you have more. Fina without winny is just fine and even prefered in my book, im not a fan of winny.

Zyg, why is that? I was using winny strictly for gyno reasons with the Fina. I am gyno-prone..
I figured as much, and as I have pointed out many times, winny will not prevent gyno from tren. Granted, winny does bind to the PR and does so with about the same affinity as progesterone does which is all fine and dandy. However, tren has a much higher binding affinity to the PR than progesterone does. So in the end tren will likely bind to the PR before pro or winny so while it may offer a little help, Its not gonna stop it if its gonna happen.

Bump!! More advice!

Thanks Zyg, I went through a lot of shit to get the winny I do have and would like to throw it in!

Top Bottom