Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm an organ donor.

I'm leaving my right hand to the AFI because it touched Jean-Luc Godard.

I wish you the best with your surgery.:)

LMAO.

I'm having my third shoulder surgery in the past 6 months. I threw two big clots in that arm after my first surgery and had to be hospitalized for two weeks. Bout died. Then x-mas eve three weeks later my biceps ripped away where she screwed it back in. Then came my second surgery.

ouch....

when do you have the surgery? do you do special stuff to prepare for it, things that help with healing process later? good luck.

the word "surgery" terrifies me....for realz. i think it was something i saw on the discovery channel or something.

I have to take two injections of lovenox<? everyday in the stomach for a week prior because I throw clots. Afterwards it's having to use my left hand for everything for 9 weeks. Sux. Waiting on MRI to come back. Right now I can't even raise my right arm.

I have to take two injections of lovenox<? everyday in the stomach for a week prior because I throw clots. Afterwards it's having to use my left hand for everything for 9 weeks. Sux. Waiting on MRI to come back. Right now I can't even raise my right arm.

If you're used to jerking off with just your right hand, it'll be like getting a new girlfriend.

Good luck with that. When do you go in?

Not sure yet. My MRI is in the morning at 7:45. Today was horrible. Been depressed all day. Fuckin hurt even on tab 10's. I have to sort of sling my arm here and there to keep from using effort.

Top Bottom