Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to pick the right testosterone?

Alweosi

This is going to be my first cycle and I’ve been studying the types of testosterones available on the sources on here by clicking the banners
I am extremely overwhelmed with the number of different options that there are
different esters, different mgs per ML, different brands, different labels, different places or origin
hard to really pick the right one for me is there a way to make that decision?
I’m 24 years old and I am 5 foot 7
180 pounds

This is going to be my first cycle and I’ve been studying the types of testosterones available on the sources on here by clicking the banners
different esters, different mgs per ML, different brands, different labels, different places or origin
180 pounds
the best test for you is 250mgs/ml test enan

250mgs test
30mgs anavar
n2guard stack

you have zero business even considering steroid use at your age...

The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting 9on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

180 pounds
Go to @domestic-supply.com and get a Sust bro and run it. You will love it and will have your gear asap from GREG

#1 testosterone is real testosterone
use ugfreak.to
its the best period!

why not just run tren and test. you are plenty old
I was using steroids at 18 or younger and I turned out fine

Top Bottom