Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If training was no longer an option, what hobby would you replace it with?

Stugatz

Peptide Sponsor Rep
If for whatever reason you were unable to train...what would you do instead to consume your time? Are there any other hobbies or passions that you always wanted to pursue? Or something you already do but would like to be able to devote more time to? As always no judgement. You wanna craft homemade jewelry? That's cool. Wanna make holiday sweaters for cats? I support it. Would you become a serial killer? That's fine...just make sure you only take out the assholes :)

Me personally, I'd probably spend more time on the golf course. Before I got into bodybuilding I was a pretty decent golfer. Was a 6 handicap by the time I was 19 and won a few club championships at my local course. Now I'm literally too big to be able to golf at that level. I just don't have the finesse and flexibility I used to have.

What would you do? Let's hear it.

I mean, I really only train like 45 minutes 4 days per week so it isn't that much time to replace. I guess I would probably just do housework to be honest, lol.

This also points out why it is a poor excuse for people to say they don't have enough time to train.

Top Bottom