Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need a good supplement for weight loss(URGENT HELP)

I do lots of cardio .Im planning on dropping my calories from about 2,200 a day to aboyt 1,800 a day, . I'm interested in a supplement (PRE WORKOUT) to help utilize the calories I take in, IN A NUT SHELL ,I WANT TO EAT LESS BUT STILL HAVE ENERGY FOR FAIRLY LONG RUNS, . Post workout is easy just a protein shake , It works great.

1,800 is on the low end if ur around 200lbs...too low imo, try cycling your carbs instead. Start at 150g,then 100g, then 50g for two days and repeat. Position your carbs in the a.m. and pre and pwo....e/c/a stack will work well for what ur looking for but the sides are brutal...I don't introduce that into my supplement regimen until I'm around 11-12% and looking to get under 10%...but then again I don't start cycling my carbs untill I hit that point either

Absolutely agree with above. Sounds like you are actually not eating enough and keeping your body catabolic. Believe it or not sometimes more will help you lose weight.

Check out the PES products at Orbitnutrition.com. Also I tried lean efx that's also on there and lost over 20 lbs in 5 weeks, and has been months and not gained it back. Good energy and helps with appetite. Orbit carries both for good price and very quick shipping. Good luck

I run 5k every 3rd day and a 7 mile long run once a week. I am still slightly over weight . I weigh 192 . I want to weigh about 174lbs in a month... I did weigh over 200. I just cant seem to burn off that 18 lbs. I WANT TO INCREASE MY ENERGY AND BURN MORE FAT DURING MY RUNNING. PLEASE HELP?? :confused: No steroids, I have katana but I wont cycle it until I am under 174 lbs . Whats a kick ass fat burner/ weightloss supp

your calorie intake is too low,that will eventually make you look like nothing more than Lungs with a pair of legs!You need Food to use as fuel,and the father you run the more fuel you need.
If you compete try n2kits

Hey rouss,
Would you please mention here your diet...??? I think that there is some kind of modification of the foods you have intake and you should also have the fat burner and some kinds of the protein shakes like Soy and Whey....

I just started a adkins style diet . about 1800 cals a day . lots of chick and I take whey protein twice a day . About 25 grams each time..... 3 mile run almost every day. Moderate weight traing in between.

Atkin's diet is much helpful to lose weight and staying fit.... I think that you should have some workout routine.....

Atkins sucks if you're trying to do any type of cardio IMO. I'd switch to a CKD plan if you're trying to lose weight and keep muscle gain with low carb. At least you'll have some energy and not be hungry all the time.
I've tried dozens of fat burning supps (I'm not knocking any of them btw) and decided, if I can't get hold of some clen, the old tried-and-true ECA stack is the next best thing. If you happen to be over 35 like myself, the weight comes on quickly if you let up even one weekend on your diet, so you gotta be careful with the junk, like the other bro said.
I work out hard 5x/week, run 3 times/week and still battle my weight. I'm just assuming that it gets harder to keep as you get older, at least thats how it is for me. It's worth it tho...good luck to ya.

Im 37 yo. your not kidding about it being difficult to keep the weight off. I started taking need2kts before my workouts. It deffinatly helps offset the lack of carbs. Protein recovery shakes.so I dont loose musscle.. things are getting better,

Top Bottom