Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need a good supplement for weight loss(URGENT HELP)

rouss

Banned
I run 5k every 3rd day and a 7 mile long run once a week. I am still slightly over weight . I weigh 192 . I want to weigh about 174lbs in a month... I did weigh over 200. I just cant seem to burn off that 18 lbs. I WANT TO INCREASE MY ENERGY AND BURN MORE FAT DURING MY RUNNING. PLEASE HELP?? :confused: No steroids, I have katana but I wont cycle it until I am under 174 lbs . Whats a kick ass fat burner/ weightloss supp

I'm interested in this as well. What is the best thing out there that people have actually used?

Diet is the best thing I've used for weight loss...I use stimulants etc. For energy and appetite suppression on calorie restrictied diets...18lbs in a month is not gonna happen unless u are obese.....if u need diet advice I will be happy to help

Diet is the best thing I've used for weight loss...I use stimulants etc. For energy and appetite suppression on calorie restrictied diets...18lbs in a month is not gonna happen unless u are obese.....if u need diet advice I will be happy to help

diet and cardio are so much more important then any pill or supp for weight loss..lot of people dont get this

I'd appreciate any and all help. I am eating between 1500-1700 cals a day and hitting the gym 4-6 times a week. I am doing a lot of cardio (Treadmill/eliptical) and some light weights. I am getting my body used to lifting again. I want to lose 35 more pounds.

What do I need to add in or take out? Appreciate any and all help.

My doc said she would give me phentermine if I wanted it. I am thinking about getting it but was curious if there was something else out there better.

I'd appreciate any and all help. I am eating between 1500-1700 cals a day and hitting the gym 4-6 times a week. I am doing a lot of cardio (Treadmill/eliptical) and some light weights. I am getting my body used to lifting again. I want to lose 35 more pounds.

What do I need to add in or take out? Appreciate any and all help.

My doc said she would give me phentermine if I wanted it. I am thinking about getting it but was curious if there was something else out there better.

What are ur stats? Eating too little can be counterproductive

I have used Heat Hardcore which is a ECA stack along with other things. I noticed it works great, loose weight with it very well. I also stack it with Ultra Lean FX

Diet is the best thing I've used for weight loss...
^^^+1

it makes a greater difference than anything you can possibly take. you simply wont cut up eating crap. you really have to learn to eat good and plan out your meals. then the fat starts falling off. thats been my experience anyway.

I do lots of cardio .Im planning on dropping my calories from about 2,200 a day to aboyt 1,800 a day, . I'm interested in a supplement (PRE WORKOUT) to help utilize the calories I take in, IN A NUT SHELL ,I WANT TO EAT LESS BUT STILL HAVE ENERGY FOR FAIRLY LONG RUNS, . Post workout is easy just a protein shake , It works great.

Top Bottom