Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I know refeeds are good for you, but did i overdo it???

Devils*Angel

For the last two weeks I've been dieting and using an EC stack, my goal is to lose about 5-10 lbs. Anyways i was doing ok for the last two weeks, but this weekend i completely pigged out, went to a buffet and ate quite a bit - pizza, chicken, ice cream - then had cookies and coke (not even diet) at home, then today had a big huge breakfast, fries, some roast beef and lasagna. now i know refeeds are good but did i completely over do it? will this completely hinder my weightloss?

Refeeds/cheat days/free days are not supposed to last a whole weekend! Limit them to one meal or at most, one day. Good luck.

Ahhhhhh... been there, done that! Don't sweat it. I'm sure you'll bounce back quickly, besides it does'nt sound like you over did it that badly.

What you ate was about the right amount for an every-two-weeks refeed. It was about 12 hours not including sleep time, no? Next time, I think you should put it on a single day, plan for it, and eat less fat. See how you feel tomorrow and in the next week or so to guage how much is "too much" for you. It is impossible for others to speculate like this. Also, when you do a refeed, count calories and remain in control. A refeed is only useful if it doesn't offset your previous caloric deficit + the increase in metabolism caused by the refeed.

Dude, don't let this little measly pebble in the road get you down. T'is nothing. It probably helped you.

Top Bottom