Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just did squats for the 1st time in about 3 yrs...

Dial_tone said:
mine has gone up 100 lbs, but that's mostly cuz I didn't train legs for 6 yrs prior.

what kind of sq weight do you work with???

Try AR (active recovery) with bands or whatever you have. They are known to do great things for recovery. It's sorta high rep, very low weight movements accentuating the concentric portion of the rep. I'm not too familiar with it but have heard many great things. do it or I'll ban you. jk wtf? relax!

Well I fell when I gotta outta bed this morning, stood up then kinda glided into a wall.

thank jebus that I don't have any stairs to accend/deccend, But I do have a girlfriend who thinks it's funny as hell to punch me in the thigh when ever I walk by.

ahh yes - that familiar feeling.

I agree with the poster above - trying to sit on the toilet is always interesting 2 days after a heavy squat day.

Thankfully, my toilet is in a seaprate room from the bathroom, so i can slowly lower myself onto it using my hands against the walls on either side...

fun fun fun

Squat more often if you want to avoid lots of doms. You learn to live with the general fatigue but never get bad doms once you get used to 3x or more per week.

What the hell was yesterday national leg day!

I did legs yesterday also, can hardly walk today :)

I think I would die if I didn't squat for 3 years, it's my favorite exercise.

Top Bottom