Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I gotta make Beezy F Babby Jr a highlight film

you still got him in private school? not to take anything away from him, but don't you think it would be better for him to play against the same players he'd be playing against in college?

that shit happened to a good bro of mine. a private school recruited him and he left public schools and had it easy for 3 years, putting up huge numbers. he gets to college and shit ain't so easy anymore and he ends up giving it up when he doesn't get the playing time he thinks he should

Pretty sure he is going to WACO next year the coach is my best friend

Get the coach to give you actual game film.

Get the coach to give you actual game film.

This.^

That is some shitty film. I could barely sit through 16 seconds of it. You need a better camera and a tripod, but I'm sure someone is already doing that, so just get their film.

If your son is a star, that means there is going to be tons of film of him already. Parents who do their own filming do so because their kids aren't usually in on the play :)

I know that every full game of my son's high school film is on the Internet, so we are thinking of going back and making a highlight film as well. It seems like tons of work.

You can still do better. Get high up and use a decent camera. I recorded this with a digital camera that is over four years old.

[YouTube]IGYp91tTkpw[/YouTube]

Invest in a good camera and tripod...well worth it to produce quality game films that, with you or some video club geek you pay working the camera, key in on your boy at all times.

Invest in a good camera and tripod...well worth it to produce quality game films that, with you or some video club geek you pay working the camera, key in on your boy at all times.

I've got the actual game films nd that's what I will do his highlight film from. Those clips were taken off the news chnnel that covers the gmes with my phone. I just have to take the film and edit them. Is there a certin software that's better to use than others that I should get

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom