Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I gotta make Beezy F Babby Jr a highlight film

Kids who are recruited don't need their parents to send their own film in. You really need to temper your expectations. I don't think it's a good idea for a high school freshman to be making highlight reels for D1 schools. I hope he can succeed, but 3 more years of "I'm going to the SEC!" are only going to be that more devastating if it doesn't happen.

Can I recruit?

Kids who are recruited don't need their parents to send their own film in. You really need to temper your expectations. I don't think it's a good idea for a high school freshman to be making highlight reels for D1 schools. I hope he can succeed, but 3 more years of "I'm going to the SEC!" are only going to be that more devastating if it doesn't happen.

This. Especially when he's playing private school talent. He needs to be playing better talent if he's really scoring nearly 30 TDs. In one season. As a freshman

Dude every recruiter his coach talked to said the same thing, send video and come to their camps. He was at GSU camp this summer and they were creaming in their pants. I do agree with zwhit on the fact he will go to public school next year, but numbers are numbers and his numbers are off the chain already. the kid lives in the weight room and runs 40's, shuttles, 100's and dot drills 2 times a week. His speed really went from fast to off the chart over the summer. He's perfect size for a running back, but has a lot of the intangible things you can't teach. Every recruiter makes mention of his vision and one step quickness. Look at the clip where the play goes one way and he breaks back across the field all in one quick motion. I think he will go D1 with no problem, and he may not play in the SEC, but D! is almost a lock provided he isn't hurt.

Requested highlight films for Appalachin State, Georgia Southern University, Valdosta State and Auburn. 5'10 195lbs, bench presses 355, squats 480 lbs, deads 455, offical 40 time on lasers and a preassure pad 4.39, shuttle time 4.23. Now I have no idea what you know about being an athlete but to colleges with football teams he is the next coming of Christ. Already on a Divison 1 A 2016 recruiting list. Wanna see a couple of clips?

at that 40 speed he would've tied 7th place at the 2012 nfl combine...he's only .06 behind reggie bush's time in 2006.
2012 NFL Combine Results - Top 100 Players - NFL DraftTracker - ESPN

Dude every recruiter his coach talked to said the same thing, send video and come to their camps. He was at GSU camp this summer and they were creaming in their pants. I do agree with zwhit on the fact he will go to public school next year, but numbers are numbers and his numbers are off the chain already. the kid lives in the weight room and runs 40's, shuttles, 100's and dot drills 2 times a week. His speed really went from fast to off the chart over the summer. He's perfect size for a running back, but has a lot of the intangible things you can't teach. Every recruiter makes mention of his vision and one step quickness. Look at the clip where the play goes one way and he breaks back across the field all in one quick motion. I think he will go D1 with no problem, and he may not play in the SEC, but D! is almost a lock provided he isn't hurt.
They said send the film because he's a freshman and their staff is busy with their current roster, and the upcoming class. They don't have time to do all the legwork themselves. The point I was trying to make is that his film doesn't mean shit at this point. When he's a senior..and maybe a junior he'll be on their radar for real and be watching him in real time, or on their tape (not parent submitted reels.) What he's doing this year won't mean dick at that point. Nothing wrong with being proud of your kid just keep things realistic. And definitely be careful about him getting too big of a head too early. It's not a good thing for him to think he's boss too soon. Gotta keep him hungry.

Top Bottom