Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I gotta make Beezy F Babby Jr a highlight film

Nigga looks like he has a small frame. He ain't on shit.
Not a big frame at all, only bout 5'10 but thick as a fucking brick with huge ass thighs. I bet he'd school your ass in the weight room and he destroys mutha fuckas on the field. He ran over a 315 pound D tackle Friday night and sent that bitch to the locker room. When he stiff arms ngrs they find their back quickly. And he's natural he ain't on shit but protein and Jesus.

Not a big frame at all, only bout 5'10 but thick as a fucking brick with huge ass thighs. I bet he'd school your ass in the weight room and he destroys mutha fuckas on the field. He ran over a 315 pound D tackle Friday night and sent that bitch to the locker room. When he stiff arms ngrs they find their back quickly. And he's natural he ain't on shit but protein and Jesus.

Post vids of the lifts.

Post vids of the lifts.

I will he has some on his phone. i know he's got the 355 bench on his phone, not sure what else I'll get it and post it up.

I will he has some on his phone. i know he's got the 355 bench on his phone, not sure what else I'll get it and post it up.

Beezy Jr loves jesus. He's Tebowing

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

You mean you're gonna ask me to do it...lol

That's exactly what I meant. LMAO Ima have that stuff by the first of next week for ya. I can send the other anytime. Let me know.

those numbers and stats as a senior would have him being looked at by at least d2 schools proly some smaller d1 programs.
if this is true, and i am always suspect, and the young bro improves on them and keeps his football skills up, could possibly be the best recruit of his class nationwide.

Top Bottom