Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I gotta make Beezy F Babby Jr a highlight film

Strongbow

to send to some colleges that have requested one. What kinda of software do i need? Mitch I know you can help your boy out with this.

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I gotta take all these game films and load them on the PC and then just edit them?

I guess I should master this because I got 4 years of doing this shit ahead of me.

Who the fuck do you think you are?

bro no college in their right mind asks for highlight reels of a high school freshman. I'm sure your kid is a hell of an athlete but stop with this nfl player bs while he's only a freshman

bro no college in their right mind asks for highlight reels of a high school freshman. I'm sure your kid is a hell of an athlete but stop with this nfl player bs while he's only a freshman

Requested highlight films for Appalachin State, Georgia Southern University, Valdosta State and Auburn. 5'10 195lbs, bench presses 355, squats 480 lbs, deads 455, offical 40 time on lasers and a preassure pad 4.39, shuttle time 4.23. Now I have no idea what you know about being an athlete but to colleges with football teams he is the next coming of Christ. Already on a Divison 1 A 2016 recruiting list. Wanna see a couple of clips?

Requested highlight films for Appalachin State, Georgia Southern University, Valdosta State and Auburn. 5'10 195lbs, bench presses 355, squats 480 lbs, deads 455, offical 40 time on lasers and a preassure pad 4.39, shuttle time 4.23. Now I have no idea what you know about being an athlete but to colleges with football teams he is the next coming of Christ. Already on a Divison 1 A 2016 recruiting list. Wanna see a couple of clips?

yeah. I'd like to see some clips. those are good numbers for a d1 athlete, pretty unbelievable numbers for a high school freshman. I'd like to see it in motion. hit me with the clips

I played with a 2 d1 athletes and the only one hitting anywhere near those lifts as a freshman was a 260 lb (as a senior) defensive end

Top Bottom