Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I gotta make Beezy F Babby Jr a highlight film

yeah. I'd like to see some clips. those are good numbers for a d1 athlete, pretty unbelievable numbers for a high school freshman. I'd like to see it in motion. hit me with the clips

I played with a 2 d1 athletes and the only one hitting anywhere near those lifts as a freshman was a 260 lb (as a senior) defensive end

You didn't play shit

yeah. I'd like to see some clips. those are good numbers for a d1 athlete, pretty unbelievable numbers for a high school freshman. I'd like to see it in motion. hit me with the clips

I played with a 2 d1 athletes and the only one hitting anywhere near those lifts as a freshman was a 260 lb (as a senior) defensive end

I sent them to mitch earlier he's gonna post them I can't get them from my phone to post up on here. If you wanna shoot me a number I can text them to you, or we can wait for Mitch. I got these two clips from the news when he was on last couple of weeks. He posted 1700 yards ruching and 24 rushing TD's this year. Couple of kickoff returns for Td's and about 5 Td's receiving.

I sent them to mitch earlier he's gonna post them I can't get them from my phone to post up on here. If you wanna shoot me a number I can text them to you, or we can wait for Mitch. I got these two clips from the news when he was on last couple of weeks. He posted 1700 yards ruching and 24 rushing TD's this year. Couple of kickoff returns for Td's and about 5 Td's receiving.

you still got him in private school? not to take anything away from him, but don't you think it would be better for him to play against the same players he'd be playing against in college?

that shit happened to a good bro of mine. a private school recruited him and he left public schools and had it easy for 3 years, putting up huge numbers. he gets to college and shit ain't so easy anymore and he ends up giving it up when he doesn't get the playing time he thinks he should

Top Bottom