Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I didnt realize how many sides I was getting from anavar..

starskulker

I had been having major heartburn and acid reflux in my cycle the I attributed to most likely the tren I was taking. Well I just finished my anavar at 50mg daily and within 2 days my heartburn and acid reflux are completely gone. Even the bloted feeling I was getting after each meal is gone. I didn't realize that anavar was causing me so many sides.

Makavelli said:
All orals do the same thing to me. Try taking Zantac 75.

Does it normally go away after you stop the oral? I was using winstrol and proviron in my cycle and was getting bad heartburn/acid feeling in my throat after eating. I've been off for a couple months now and still get it, just not as often.

I don't mean to hijack your thread bro, were you taking the orals with food or on an empty stomach?

I was taking them on an empty stomach I must admit. I started at 30mg and ramped up to 50mg in a week and stayed there till I ended it a few days ago. I started taking tums like candy after awhile but that only helped for a few hours. My heartburn and acid reflux is already gone though adn I am still on tren e, test e, and eq.

I had alot of joint pain and generalized muscle pain while on var at 80mg/day. I'll do var again in my cycles but prolly at 50-60mg/day.

Top Bottom