Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Test cycle

Deca probably has the least amount of side effects......even less than test. Not sure who told you that false info. I would do a much lower dose test like 300mg per week with anavar at 40-60mg per day (4-6 weeks only). That will give you solid results but not make you blow up where people are commenting you are using gear.

I think I'm leaning towards the Var+test route so it's good gains without being too fast.

10 weeks test and 6 weeks Var. Should I do the Var week 1-6? Or 4-10?

I have Clomid and Nolva for PCT. I assume an AI is needed too with the test. Which AI and when do I take it? Anything else I need aside from N2Guard of course?

I think I'm leaning towards the Var+test route so it's good gains without being too fast.

I have Clomid and Nolva for PCT. I assume an AI is needed too with the test. Which AI and when do I take it? Anything else I need aside from N2Guard of course?

Anavar at least do 8 weeks with n2guard

week 1-5
week 7-10
with 7 caps n2guard you can do full 8 weeks anavar @ 50mgs ed

i gave you a good response here
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/anavar-first-timer-1506123-2.html

post #53

Have a look at our Perfect PCT sticky

Run 1000mgs of TEST ENAN(weekly) solo or 500mgs of TEST ENAN(weekly) plus 30mgs of DBOL daily, plus N2Guard for organ support

Top Bottom